6 Claret Red Bridesmaid Dresses- brand new, never worn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MissMeg

MissMeg
  • Site Supporter
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:36 AM

I called off my wedding immediately after the girls received the BM dresses unfortunately. I have 6, never worn, never altered BM dresses. They are Mori Lee Style 284 in Claret Red. The picture does not do the color justice- they are absolutely gorgous and truly flattering on all body figures. The girls paid $150 for these dresses, and are asking for $130. I have sizes 6, 6, 8, 12, 14, 16

“We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came." -John F Kennedy

#2 MissMeg

MissMeg
    • Site Supporter
    • 40 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:59 AM

These are still available and I am able to sell them individually as well.

“We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came." -John F Kennedy

#3 beedimaio

beedimaio
      • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:09 PM

Hi are the dresses still available? I would be interested in the size 16 dress.

#4 tripleh

tripleh
        • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hi! What is the material of the dresses? I'm looking for a size 6 chiffon dress in claret and this looks perfect. Please email me at hhodges1231@hotmail.com if they are still available. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users