Bahamas 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lanajoy

Lanajoy
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

Share with us your dates and plans for your Bahamas wedding

We will be married at Sunrise Beach at Sunset on June 2, 2011 and our reception will be at Beach Club Cafe.  Our guests will be staying at Atlantis for the week.  We are so excited! 

#2 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

Yay Beach Club! I'm so happy for your Lana!

Originally Posted by Lanajoy 

Share with us your dates and plans for your Bahamas wedding

We will be married at Sunrise Beach at Sunset on June 2, 2011 and our reception will be at Beach Club Cafe.  Our guests will be staying at Atlantis for the week.  We are so excited! 

#3 MzChoklat

MzChoklat
      • 27 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

Alrighty here we go...

We're having our wedding at Breezes in Nassau, Bahamas Oct 20, 2012 (knock on wood).  The hotel is being repaired from the effects of Hurricane Irene, but we still have faith that the weather won't be as bad next year *bows head and prays*

#4 Lanajoy

Lanajoy
        • 19 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:50 PM

That will be beautiful and October will be a great time to visit.   The BDW community has been great to come to with concerns such as the effects of Irene on our Bahamian friends and vendors. keep us updated on your plans:) 

#5 Lanajoy

Lanajoy
          • 19 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:54 PM

Thank you so much.  I knew once the majors- sites and officiant were chosen I would be normal again   I couldn't have done the planning on my own and you helped a lot.  Keep me updated on your progress and plans.

#6 Casaundra Brown

Casaundra Brown
            • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

I am getting married October 13, 2012 at the One and Only Ocean Club.  The ceremony is at the French cloisters and the reception will follow in the adjoining Versailles Gardens.  I am looking for entertainment suggestions if anyone has any :)

#7 krazedtrader

krazedtrader
              • 23 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hi Casaundra - I got married at the Cloisters back in Dec.  For the ceremony we had  a beautiful 3 string quartet.  For DJ, I highly recommend Jose Ageeb.  He was hands down one of the easiest vendors to work with and extremely friendly.  His energy was wonderful and all I had to tell him was "play top 40" and the music turned out awesome.

We also had a Junkanoo at the wedding which was loads of fun and really got the crowd going, changing the vibe completely after some emotional toasting.  I highly recommend this splurge because it blew my guests away and everyone can't stop talking about.

I have pics of my wedding at the Cloisters - you can PM me if you want to see them.  

#8 KalikLove

KalikLove
                • 178 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hey guys!!! I'm getting married in November in Treasure Cay Resort in Abaco. Beach ceremony and then reception at the Cocoa Bar- where we had our first date <3

#9 Casaundra Brown

Casaundra Brown
                  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:49 AM

Thank you for the suggestions!  Did you book all your entertainment through Jose or was the quartet separate?  I would love to see photos!

#10 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

I would Love to see your pictures!.. :o) My FI and I are working with our Fabulous TA, Babs, on staying at the Atlantis resorts and having our Ceremony at the Cloisters. I'm soo excited about our decision. But I haven't been able to find much updated information on current or recent brides.. Mybe I should start a new Thread. :o)

Originally Posted by krazedtrader 

Hi Casaundra - I got married at the Cloisters back in Dec.  For the ceremony we had  a beautiful 3 string quartet.  For DJ, I highly recommend Jose Ageeb.  He was hands down one of the easiest vendors to work with and extremely friendly.  His energy was wonderful and all I had to tell him was "play top 40" and the music turned out awesome.

We also had a Junkanoo at the wedding which was loads of fun and really got the crowd going, changing the vibe completely after some emotional toasting.  I highly recommend this splurge because it blew my guests away and everyone can't stop talking about.

I have pics of my wedding at the Cloisters - you can PM me if you want to see them.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users