Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Deposit

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JordannaMarie

JordannaMarie
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hey guys! 

Just joined the website... I had been reading threads for a few months now and decided to finally join!  I was afraid of getting addicted but it's too late!  I will be getting married in Nov 2012 at Dreams Riviera Cancun.  I booked the date Nov 10th for the wedding, and have been in contact with Ana Garcia, the wedding coordinator.  I sent in all my info for the deposit ($500 dollar deposit was due to reserve), and am wondering when they usually put the charges through, since nothing has been charged to the card yet.  I realize I am booking a bit further in advance than most, but I want to ensure we get the date that we are wanting!

Did she charge your card as soon as you sent in your info? Or did it take a while?!

I am loving all the info from everyone, this website is SO helpful!

Happy planning y'all :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Dreams Riviera Cancun is a fantastic location and very picturesque... you will love it! Best of luck with all your planning.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 ssapper

ssapper
      • 182 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:45 AM

Hi JordannaMarie!! Welcome! We're getting married June 2012 at DRC and if i recall it took Ana about a week to two weeks to put the deposit through and then about 3 days after it showed up on our bank statement we had a confirmation email from her.

You should check out the DRC board too!! There are so many wonderful girls over there and such great ideas!

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/47576/dreams-riviera-cancun-brides-post-here-new-thread/6960

Happy Planning!

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

Welcome! You choose a beautiful resort!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

they can be a little slow to collect deposits.  i would just shoot the wc an email and say "i noticed my card has not been charged for the deposit yet and I wanted to make sure everything was ok and that the date was reserved for my wedding"...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
        • Vendor
        • 2,782 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:00 PM

Welcome and happy planning!!

#7 SweetFire

SweetFire
          • Vendor
          • 330 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:40 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!! 

Warmest wishes,

Lori

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users