Photo

Rehearsal Dinner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beachbride2008

beachbride2008
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:03 PM

Where would you recommend a good place for a rehearsal dinner? I’m looking to pay $30-$35 per person, If I can find cheaper that would be even better! There will be about 50 people attending. We’re having our wedding reception at the Baja Cantina so that’s out to the question. Any suggestions??
    Ava & Alex, Cabo San Lucas~ April 18, 2008

#2 olisa6

olisa6
    • 125 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:53 PM

I've heard the girls rave on here about Mi Casa. You cn do a search on rehearsal dinner and tons of threads will come up with places and prices.. I'm looking at a sunset cruise. That may be an option as well.. It may be about $35 - $40 per person though..

Good luck with your search...

#3 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride2008
        Where would you recommend a good place for a rehearsal dinner? I’m looking to pay $30-$35 per person, If I can find cheaper that would be even better! There will be about 50 people attending. We’re having our wedding reception at the Baja Cantina so that’s out to the question. Any suggestions??
        I didn't even see this thread LOL...I had my wedding and reception at Baja Cantina too, just posted some pro pics....

We had our rehearsal dinner at Brasil...all you can eat steak house...posted pics on our website if you like to see

#4 beachbride2008

beachbride2008
        • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:59 PM

Thank you for the info!
          DreaW, I would love to see your pro pics!! Please share! How was your experiance with Baja? Any pros or cons?
          Ava & Alex, Cabo San Lucas~ April 18, 2008

#5 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride2008
            Thank you for the info!
            DreaW, I would love to see your pro pics!! Please share! How was your experiance with Baja? Any pros or cons?
            I'm uploading all the photos (well most of the photos) on Mpix right now, so you can take a look.
            Experiance with Baja Cantina was awesome. Everything and everyone was on top of everything. The food was delicious, no one complained all night long....
            We even added wine the last minute without any hassels....

We kept it simple...You'll see in photos....

No cons!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users