Photo

My STD's!!! Finally!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 lulubelle

lulubelle
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

Wow those are beautiful. You did a great job. Did you just print them on your home printer? I am impressed and jealous. I wish I was that crafty.

#12 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:14 PM

Printing isues were a big part of why it took me so long to print these out! Whenever I converted the file to a PDF, it looked blurry and not crisp (thanks to the dafont.com fonts I used) so I eventually took it to work on a weekend and printed them on one of the color printers!

I guess we're even then, cuz I LOVE your monogram Lulubelle! Very nice!

#13 lulubelle

lulubelle
      • 148 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by IrieBride08
        Printing isues were a big part of why it took me so long to print these out! Whenever I converted the file to a PDF, it looked blurry and not crisp (thanks to the dafont.com fonts I used) so I eventually took it to work on a weekend and printed them on one of the color printers!

I guess we're even then, cuz I LOVE your monogram Lulubelle! Very nice!
        Awe, you are sweet. Thanks. I love your photo too! Where did you take that picture? Looks amazing. :)

#14 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
        • 716 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:10 PM

Thanks! So sweet! It was taken right after Michael proposed to me at the RuthChris restaurant in Alexandria, Virginia. It's funny cuz both of our eyes are puffy and bloodshot from crying! LOL!

#15 lulubelle

lulubelle
          • 148 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:31 AM

Quote:
            Thanks! So sweet! It was taken right after Michael proposed to me at the RuthChris restaurant in Alexandria, Virginia. It's funny cuz both of our eyes are puffy and bloodshot from crying! LOL!
            That is so great. I wish I had a picture from the night he proposed.
            You can't tell that your eyes are puffy. You guys look great, so happy. Congrats and best wishes!!

#16 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:57 AM

Quote:
              Thanks guys! It was definitely a pain to do, but worth it in the end. I used a template from Aylee.

Is there something on the website that you can use or do you need to pay to have a template made? (Sorry, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to these things!)

#17 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
              • 716 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:01 AM

Hey Lizz! You can request the template on her website and she will email it to you. There was no charge for the template. It's very generic though and not the one she uses when she creates them herself.

I tried at one point to see if she could print them for me, but she told me that since they were created with the different template, she couldn't.

I'm happy to send it to you if you like.

#18 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:06 AM

Quote:
                  Hey Lizz! You can request the template on her website and she will email it to you. There was no charge for the template. It's very generic though and not the one she uses when she creates them herself.

I tried at one point to see if she could print them for me, but she told me that since they were created with the different template, she couldn't.

I'm happy to send it to you if you like.

That would be sooo great! I'll PM you my email address. You're the best...thank you thank you thank you!!!

#19 lulubelle

lulubelle
                  • 148 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:10 AM

Yikes, you should be careful to share your email address. Maybe delete this post and pm her instead. Just a thought but you never know who is lurking...

#20 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:12 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lulubelle
                      Yikes, you should be careful to share your email address. Maybe delete this post and pm her instead. Just a thought but you never know who is lurking...
                      Thanks, I've been out (drinking) tonight, so I guess I wasn't thinking. I just removed it. Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users