Ceremony musicians

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Larisa629

• 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend ceremony musicians in Maui.  My coordinator just quoted me $475.00 for a violin/guitar duo to play for 1 hour.  It seems a little high.  Please share who you have worked with or plan on working with and how much it costs.  Thank you :)

#2 jennykevin

• 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

we are planning to use jamie lawrence for the ceremony music.  he's $300/hour or $250 for just the ceremony. 

#3 dcnetworks

• 27 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

Be advised our wedding was back in Fall 2008.

Cambria Moss and her friend performed at our lunch wedding reception at the Five Palms. We booked them for a total of 2 hrs which was great. Both of them were excellent!!! The rate we paid for 2 hrs = $650. Paid another $50 because we wanted a specific song played (music sheet cost) at the reception. Deposit required.

It went really well. We told them what time to show up and they came on time and left on time. Very professional.

We probably could have negotiated a little but the cost was still within our budget. Your $475 quote is about right but on the highend of course. Good luck.

#4 Larisa629

• 36 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:46 PM

Hey just an update,  I told my wedding planner that I cannot afford to pay more than $350 and it turned out that Cambria Moss and her friend decided to throw in the $125 amplification for free yeay :)

#5 jeks

• 14 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:04 PM

I will probably be going with Jamie Lawrence as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users