Photo

Show me your wedding hair!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 katman

katman
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

MsBlissMpls, Your hair looked great!! And I agree, I think it looked even better once the wind hit it and the curls relaxed a bit!

Beautiful!

#42 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
    • 236 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

Here are a few photos of my hair. It was really windy but I was determined to have at least some of my hair down. Here's what we came up with...

This is right after it was done at the salon. SOOO much hairspray and sizzling with the curing iron (I was cringing but stuck with it because the ladies at the salon are professionals), it was a little crunchy looking for my taste, but it held up in the wind (for the most part) and was still pretty at the end of the day (I thought).

001-14.jpg

001-92.jpg

Walking in the wind for the first time (a few strands of hair decide to let loose). Curls start to let down and I liked the overall look better than the fresh crisp curls.

001-124.jpg

Full on intense wind on the beach.

001-287.jpg

WINDY WINDY WINDY

001-309.jpg

After the windy beach! Curls still in place and hair overall still pretty good :) I give the salon at Excellence Playa Mujeres an A+

001-325.jpg

I really want to wear my hair down. So its great to see yours worked well :)

#43 karyc

karyc
      • 166 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

i love these ideas! i want to wear my hair down but i'm nervous about all of the wind...

#44 JennNicholls

JennNicholls
        • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

Here are a few photos of my hair. It was really windy but I was determined to have at least some of my hair down. Here's what we came up with...

This is right after it was done at the salon. SOOO much hairspray and sizzling with the curing iron (I was cringing but stuck with it because the ladies at the salon are professionals), it was a little crunchy looking for my taste, but it held up in the wind (for the most part) and was still pretty at the end of the day (I thought).

001-14.jpg

001-92.jpg

Walking in the wind for the first time (a few strands of hair decide to let loose). Curls start to let down and I liked the overall look better than the fresh crisp curls.

001-124.jpg

Full on intense wind on the beach.

001-287.jpg

WINDY WINDY WINDY

001-309.jpg

After the windy beach! Curls still in place and hair overall still pretty good :) I give the salon at Excellence Playa Mujeres an A+

001-325.jpg

LOVE your hair...this is something similar to what I want because my wedding dress has one shoulder I am trying to have it to the opposite side, I'm still in debate though, lots of time to decide I suppose :)

#45 brgephar

brgephar
          • 166 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

MsBlissMpls I love your hair, your dress, and everything about your look. You were such an incredibly beautiful bride! Do you have naturally curly hair?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users