Sign in to follow this  
mrspfafftobe

Premium Flores / Playa del Carmen

Hi everyone! Has anyone heard of or used Laura Corrales of Premium Flores in Playa del Carmen as their florist? My WC suggested her as a great local florist, however I haven't been able to find any info on her or the company here on BDW. They have a Facebook page with sample pictures that look nice, but I'd love to read reviews or references. I guess I can always ask the WC to get references from past brides. Thanks!!

Hello!! I married last month in Puerto Aventuras and also my WC suggested Premium Flores. They are great... to be honest I had so much more than I've expected. I highly recomend Laura... her email is premiumflores@gmx.es . I am sure she can send you some pictures of her own based on what you are looking for.

Hope this information is usefull...

I had my wedding done with Premium Flores, I have to say they were great. Did a very nice job!! I highly recomend them. Here is Laura's e mail premiumflores@gmx.es Hope you find it usefull.

Hi All,

Looking for a local PDC florist as well and am interested in feedback and pics.  I will contribute if I find anything interesting.  Thx!