Premium Flores / Playa del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mrspfafftobe

• 58 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

Hi everyone! Has anyone heard of or used Laura Corrales of Premium Flores in Playa del Carmen as their florist? My WC suggested her as a great local florist, however I haven't been able to find any info on her or the company here on BDW. They have a Facebook page with sample pictures that look nice, but I'd love to read reviews or references. I guess I can always ask the WC to get references from past brides. Thanks!!

#2 Yang

• 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:54 PM

Hey I'm looking for flower options too and would love to hear any feedback.

#3 ELENA81

• 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:02 AM

Hello!! I married last month in Puerto Aventuras and also my WC suggested Premium Flores. They are great... to be honest I had so much more than I've expected. I highly recomend Laura... her email is premiumflores@gmx.es . I am sure she can send you some pictures of her own based on what you are looking for.

Hope this information is usefull...

#4 ELENA81

• 7 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

I had my wedding done with Premium Flores, I have to say they were great. Did a very nice job!! I highly recomend them. Here is Laura's e mail premiumflores@gmx.es Hope you find it usefull.

#5 echraide

• 152 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Their FB pictures do look nice. I'm curious as to how they compare to Maya Floral

#6 ELENA81

• 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

Well, I do not know much about Maya Floral, i just read a review of Premium flores http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/le-reve-hotel-spa/reviews/5229 check it out. I just can tell based on my experience and I think they are great and did a great job, not too expensive and high quality.

#7 ginta14

• 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:04 AM

Hi All,

Looking for a local PDC florist as well and am interested in feedback and pics.  I will contribute if I find anything interesting.  Thx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users