Photo

Where to buy cheap, good quality OOT bags?!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 RandL2015

RandL2015
  • Site Supporter
  • 260 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:57 AM

Purchased mine from www.totebagfactory.com
I wanted a zippered tote bag. My guests loved them. Didn't want to put a design on the bag, so guests can use them afterwards. Instead, made Jamaican tags for the bags. Guests was appreciative of that too.Attached File  image.jpeg   91.58KB   11 downloads

#22 msucooper

msucooper
  • 196 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:43 PM

Purchased mine from www.totebagfactory.com
I wanted a zippered tote bag. My guests loved them. Didn't want to put a design on the bag, so guests can use them afterwards. Instead, made Jamaican tags for the bags. Guests was appreciative of that too.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Very good prices on this site.  Thanks for sharing.

#23 MeredithLynne

MeredithLynne
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:48 PM

I bought $0.89 totes from cheaptotes.com in April 2016 and they came in 2 days. Super fast. I have tried to iron on them yet, but I was happy with how quickly they came! 

#24 JRodz

JRodz
  • 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
  • LocationJersey Girl in Orlando, FL

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:16 PM

Silly question but how do you know what size tote?? 

@jyoung646 When doing the OOT for guests did you do one bag per guest or per person. Did you guys do anything different for the guys? 

#25 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:50 PM

@JRodz  Generally the tote is big enough that guests can use it at the resort, whether for bits and pieces to take to the beach or just carry around. A lot will depend on your budget. From what I've seen, most brides will do one per couple and put things in that can be split between. If you have a small group you could definitely do one per person. That's what I did but we had a super, super small group. There are several sites that the brides have used to order the bags. Being in the US you have much more selection than the canadian brides here since shipping from the US is really expensive and there aren't many good sites for ordering in canada. If you just search up top in the search bar for OOT bags you'll get multiple threads that come up and you could investigate the sites to see pricing, sizing and shipping costs.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#26 JRodz

JRodz
  • 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
  • LocationJersey Girl in Orlando, FL

Posted 10 April 2016 - 04:15 AM

@acw271011 Thank you! I'll look into the sites. My budget is limited and was torn on not doing the OOT but I love this idea. I'm going to go w/ the reg tote listed here I would love the wider ones but I love the $.89 better. I'm looking for drawstrings for the guys since we have some single guys coming too. Don't want to leave them out. 

#27 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:19 PM

Thanks for sharing this site. I think the cost and designs are good for gifts and packaging. Well various Event Planner Chhattisgarh looks for such sites to satisfy their clients in low budgets. frosted_clear_damask_6_lg.jpg

#28 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
    • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

Cheaptotes.com eh?  thats sounds wonderful - thanks all :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users