Photo

Seating chart or just place cards?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 nancya

nancya
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

I think that depending on how many people you have and how well people get along place cards are fine.

#32 Tia529

Tia529
    • 76 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:59 AM

I think I'm having about 60 people, and I'm definitely doing assigned tables.  I really wanted to use starfish, but I was having a hard time  finding nice, fake starfish (can't bring real ones into Jamaica, and the resort and florist won't supply them).  BUT,  I finally found some!!  The Christmas Tree Shops sells small and large starfish in packs of 6- the small ones are $1.99 and the big ones are $4.99.  I somehow managed to get 160 of them home from Massachusetts without breaking them.  Whoo!

#33 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
      • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

I am doing one long table with about only 30 guests so Im taking the easy way out on this one and just doing place cards.

#34 echraide

echraide
        • 152 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

how do you guys know what tables you will be having? Do you get a choice?

#35 Brenners

Brenners
          • 807 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

You need to ask your WC.  They will tell you if you have a choice or if they only offer round, rectangular, etc...That will also help with planning centerpieces and how many.

Originally Posted by echraide 

how do you guys know what tables you will be having? Do you get a choice?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users