Photo

sandy bay wedding

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mjwedding1111

mjwedding1111
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

Iam getting married at sandy bay in 3 mths. 11-11... Coming so fast. I just got informed that Chloe is not my wedding planner any more. Shame is. KInd of freaking out since they changed it 3 mths before. Still waiting to get a call from him. Has anyone else get there planner changed

#2 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
    • 171 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:39 PM

Same boat here...im getting married in January and my TA even went and MET Chloe!  ugh.  Shane has been timely at responding but I am getting politically correct answers to my questions if you get my drift and its kinda starting to hack me off!  I want answers!!!!  Chloe was so honest and actually answered my questions.

I have his email if you need it and his phone extension.  He told me today that we need to talk on the phone and he would call me Sept 20th!!!!  Will NOT do!!!

What type of reception are you having?  He has confused me by telling me today that there is a buffet type and a la carte type reception dinner.  I dont recall seeing anything about this in the packet they have sent me.

We will get through this.  I have some other threads on here about Sandy Bay and the ladies are very kind and helpful!  

Hang in there!!

Originally Posted by mjwedding1111 

Iam getting married at sandy bay in 3 mths. 11-11... Coming so fast. I just got informed that Chloe is not my wedding planner any more. Shame is. KInd of freaking out since they changed it 3 mths before. Still waiting to get a call from him. Has anyone else get there planner changed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users