Sign in to follow this  
pamelahutch

*** 50 Clear Luggage Tags Very Durable ***

I have 50 Clear Luggage Tags for sale.  I only needed 50, but minimum buy was 100 ! $55 includes shipping. Please message me if interested. These pictures are of the tags themselves, and an example of what I did with them ! I just used scrapbook paper and ordered stickers with the Map Coordinates of where I'm getting married, printed off all my guest addresses and bought ribbon. I plan on mailing these out 30-60 days prior to the wedding, to get people excited for the big day !

Where did you get your coral ribbon with bon voyage on it?!?

Originally Posted by pamelahutch View Post

I have 50 Clear Luggage Tags for sale.  I only needed 50, but minimum buy was 100 ! $55 includes shipping. Please message me if interested. These pictures are of the tags themselves, and an example of what I did with them ! I just used scrapbook paper and ordered stickers with the Map Coordinates of where I'm getting married, printed off all my guest addresses and bought ribbon. I plan on mailing these out 30-60 days prior to the wedding, to get people excited for the big day !

How long ago was it?? I think i'll head up there tmw!!

I found it at AC Moore. They were little mini rolls of ribbon for $1.00

About 2 weeks ago ! At my local store they weren't next to all the other ribbon, but they were in the front section where they have a bunch of dollar items. Good luck ! I also used some with airplanes because there weren't enough of either one.

Are these tags clear on both sides, or is one side frosted? Thanks!

They are frosted, but you can see through easily. The picture above with turquoise emblem is the side that is frosted. I've sold 30 and have only 20 left. I'm asking $1 per tag plus shipping in a $5 USPS Box.

Where did you buy these clear luggage tags from? I've been trying to find some just like them as well! If you could provide a link that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!