Photo

*** 50 Clear Luggage Tags Very Durable ***

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pamelahutch

pamelahutch
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

I have 50 Clear Luggage Tags for sale.  I only needed 50, but minimum buy was 100 ! $55 includes shipping. Please message me if interested. These pictures are of the tags themselves, and an example of what I did with them ! I just used scrapbook paper and ordered stickers with the Map Coordinates of where I'm getting married, printed off all my guest addresses and bought ribbon. I plan on mailing these out 30-60 days prior to the wedding, to get people excited for the big day !

#2 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:46 PM

Where did you get your coral ribbon with bon voyage on it?!?

Originally Posted by pamelahutch 

I have 50 Clear Luggage Tags for sale.  I only needed 50, but minimum buy was 100 ! $55 includes shipping. Please message me if interested. These pictures are of the tags themselves, and an example of what I did with them ! I just used scrapbook paper and ordered stickers with the Map Coordinates of where I'm getting married, printed off all my guest addresses and bought ribbon. I plan on mailing these out 30-60 days prior to the wedding, to get people excited for the big day !

#3 pamelahutch

pamelahutch
      • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

I found it at AC Moore. They were little mini rolls of ribbon for $1.00

#4 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

How long ago was it?? I think i'll head up there tmw!!

I found it at AC Moore. They were little mini rolls of ribbon for $1.00

#5 pamelahutch

pamelahutch
          • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

About 2 weeks ago ! At my local store they weren't next to all the other ribbon, but they were in the front section where they have a bunch of dollar items. Good luck ! I also used some with airplanes because there weren't enough of either one.

#6 redginger

redginger
            • 360 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

Are these tags clear on both sides, or is one side frosted? Thanks!

#7 pamelahutch

pamelahutch
              • 10 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:25 AM

They are frosted, but you can see through easily. The picture above with turquoise emblem is the side that is frosted. I've sold 30 and have only 20 left. I'm asking $1 per tag plus shipping in a $5 USPS Box.

#8 Jollykins

Jollykins
                • 21 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

Sent you a PM :)

#9 AwayWeGo

AwayWeGo
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 60 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:14 PM

Where did you buy these clear luggage tags from? I've been trying to find some just like them as well! If you could provide a link that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

#10 mackie160

mackie160
                    • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm having a hard time contacting you to try to purchase some of your tags! Please email me @ mackie160@hotmail.com

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users