Photo

Majestic Colonial 2012 Brides to be!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jenthony

jenthony
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are getting married May 10th 2012 :)

Is anyone having a legal Catholic ceremony? If so, do you know if we have to be there a certain number of business days prior to the wedding date?

Jen

#2 Fired Up B2B

Fired Up B2B
    • Site Supporter
    • 34 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hi Jen :)

We're having a legal (civil) ceremony & no you do not have to be there a certain # of days before the wedding date..they just recommend 1 or 2 to get things sorted out. Legally though, you're fine :).

There is a lot of paper work to have a legal wedding in the DR (for it to be legal back in Canada) however I feel it's SO worth it :)

#3 Celia

Celia
      • 19 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hi Jen,

Congratulations! How exciting!! I'm getting married at the Majestic Colonial in October. We're doing a symbolic ceremony. I personally feel it's better for my FI and I. :) that way we don't have to worry about what day the judge is available.

Originally Posted by jenthony 

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are getting married May 10th 2012 :)

Is anyone having a legal Catholic ceremony? If so, do you know if we have to be there a certain number of business days prior to the wedding date?

Jen

#4 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
        • 221 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

Heyyyy ladies! I too am going to be a Majestic Colonial bride on August 11, 2012.  This is a vow renewal for me so it will be a Symbolic Ceremony with Pastor York officiating! Super excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users