Sign in to follow this  
jenthony

Majestic Colonial 2012 Brides to be!!

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are getting married May 10th 2012 :)

Is anyone having a legal Catholic ceremony? If so, do you know if we have to be there a certain number of business days prior to the wedding date?

Jen

Hi Jen :)

We're having a legal (civil) ceremony & no you do not have to be there a certain # of days before the wedding date..they just recommend 1 or 2 to get things sorted out. Legally though, you're fine :).

There is a lot of paper work to have a legal wedding in the DR (for it to be legal back in Canada) however I feel it's SO worth it :)

Hi Jen,

Congratulations! How exciting!! I'm getting married at the Majestic Colonial in October. We're doing a symbolic ceremony. I personally feel it's better for my FI and I. :) that way we don't have to worry about what day the judge is available.

Originally Posted by jenthony View Post

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are getting married May 10th 2012 :)

Is anyone having a legal Catholic ceremony? If so, do you know if we have to be there a certain number of business days prior to the wedding date?

Jen

Heyyyy ladies! I too am going to be a Majestic Colonial bride on August 11, 2012.  This is a vow renewal for me so it will be a Symbolic Ceremony with Pastor York officiating! Super excited! jiggy.gif