Photo

what shoes to wear

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 kymish

kymish
  • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:10 PM

Did u find the info regarding using the restaurant instead of a private reception? I was planning to do the same as u since i have only 8 guests. so if u have any advice I would apperciate it !! Thanks !

#12 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

If you are looking for info on a specific resort try a search for that resort, almost every resort has SEVERAL threads started and that way you will be in direct contact with brides from your specific resort!!!

Good luck ladies and happy planning!

#13 kymish

kymish
      • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

ya i have been looking on here for the last few days but i cant find anything on ppl who have used the restaurant and their experiences with it.. maybe i not searching properly since im new on here?? maybe ill make a thread asking

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

If you are looking for info on a specific resort try a search for that resort, almost every resort has SEVERAL threads started and that way you will be in direct contact with brides from your specific resort!!!

Good luck ladies and happy planning!

#14 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
        • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

I found the cutest flip flop wedges at Kohl's and they are Candie's, $9 after all the discounts were taken off.  I think if you are getting married on the beach - go full beach style and the wedges still give me a couple of inches for height for the dress

#15 GreekFood

GreekFood
          • 165 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:17 AM

Bondgirl--your barefoot sandals are gorgeous! I've been playing around with doing something like that for my something blue.

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users