• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 BISCUITS

BISCUITS
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:58 AM

Hi Girls,

I'm new to this so please bear with me!

Im getting married at the beach gazebo and wondering what's the best option shoe wise?

Also, we are thinking of just going to one of the restaurants after the ceremony instead of paying for something private, has anyone else done this?

would anyone have prices for brides and bridesmaid hair and make up, i've found 3 different prices on their website and they are all different!

I'd be grateful for any thoughts or comments!

Thanks xx

#2 astef

astef
    • 161 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

Hi and welcome,

You'll have to give some more details - especially which resort you're getting married at?? :)

Alex & Michael, April 23rd 2012

Jellyfish Restaurant, Punta Cana

Melia Caribe Tropical Resort

#3 BISCUITS

BISCUITS
      • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

Sorry thought i had it in the title! :)

Getting married at Dreams La Romana!

#4 karin521

karin521
        • Banned
        • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:37 AM

,i suggest a Train Taffeta Wedding Dress for you, you can have a look, it's here http://www.dressk.co...ss-bwd0017.html

#5 karin521

karin521
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:53 AM

today i found a beautiful dress,it's http://www.dressok.c...raps_p1797.html

#6 GreekFood

GreekFood
            • 165 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

I'd love some advice on shoes as well! I have some cute sandals, but I think I'll have trouble walking in the sand at my resort. We are getting married on the beach, so I don't have a choice. And moving the wedding off the beach isn't an option for me and the FI!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#7 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

Ladies there is a "Show off your shoes" Forum that I am sure you will absolutely fall in love with.  Past & Future Brides have posted the shoes that they will wear from sandals, barefoot jewelry (I had mine designed by Chelsea of Red-i) to heels. Whatever your flavor it's in there.  Check it out.

#8 GreekFood

GreekFood
                • 165 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

Awesome, thanks! With so much stuff on this site, I knew there had to be something! I appreciate your help!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#9 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

No problem, I want you to get all the help that you need! Just remember before you post a new forum do a search.. my experience has been to play around with a few words and you will be able to pull up a ton of things to help you.

If you have any questions on how to navigate the site or need help finding something specific please let me know by sending me a PM (a message).

Originally Posted by GreekFood 

Awesome, thanks! With so much stuff on this site, I knew there had to be something! I appreciate your help!

#10 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

Thanks coconoir for the shout out! Hi GreekFood! Feel free to peruse my site and let me know if there's anything you need! I designed custom barefoot jewelry for myself and bridesmaids for my own destination wedding. I'm always happy to customize if there isn't something you love in your colors :)

I'd love some advice on shoes as well! I have some cute sandals, but I think I'll have trouble walking in the sand at my resort. We are getting married on the beach, so I don't have a choice. And moving the wedding off the beach isn't an option for me and the FI!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users