V's DIY Madness - Wedding Flip Flops, Thank You Parasol, Carb Box, In Loving Memory Frame...(pic heavy)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 balibride

• 153 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

I love the frame for your mom, what a perfect way to include her in your dat

#22 kmiller8609

• 151 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

#23 JennyBenz

• 338 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

Very touching memory frame, this is something we're on the fence of doing. It's amazing how small an object could be that brings such emotions out of everyone.

#24 Islander88

• 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

love this! so meaningful!

#25 Antigua14

• 83 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by vcwedding2011 

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I posted on here but since I have a bit of extra time today I decided to share with you some of the DIY projects I have completed to date....

All of these were wuicka nd fun to make plus since I am NEVER doing this again (the wedding), I want to make sure I enjoy every bit of the process and working on DIY projects brings me that joy...

I hope you like these....

Mom's Memory Frame - My Mom dies when I was a baby and I want have a tangible reminder of her on my day .  This memomy frame will be on a empty chair at my ceremony

My Mom's Memory Frame 1.JPGMy Mom's Memory Frame 2.JPGMy Mom's Memory Frame 3.JPGMy Mom's Memory Frame 4.JPG

Thank You Pararol - This took a lot of patience but it was worth it.  I made for under $5.  Printed the letters from word, made a stencil and painted away.

My Thank Your Parasol 2.JPG

My Thank Your Parasol 1.JPG

Love the frame very well done.  I do have a question on the parisol. How do you make a stencil from word?  I would love to make one but not sure how to make it look professional and not like a DIY. I was also curious where did you buy it from? I ordered colored ones for my girls but curious on your price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users