Sign in to follow this  
brendee2005

Confused!!?!

I made wrap around address labels to place on envelope which will include a bookelt with travel info and our save the date. BUT I dont know if I can use it on a large envelope, like the manilla envelope. Any insight on this?

I think that may look weird?

Originally Posted by brendee2005 View Post

I made wrap around address labels to place on envelope which will include a bookelt with travel info and our save the date. BUT I dont know if I can use it on a large envelope, like the manilla envelope. Any insight on this?

Here is a sample!! Not a very good sample but it is hard to find ones that showed you the back and front!!

wrap-around-address-label-example-01.png

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

Do you have any pics of this?? A wrap around label??

Oh those are cute and different. I wonder if there is a way to have it wrap all the way around.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

Here is a sample!! Not a very good sample but it is hard to find ones that showed you the back and front!!

wrap-around-address-label-example-01.png

mmm probably I think it may of been on this post where she said she found paper that she is actually cutting herself so if you did it horizontally rather than vertically!! But I love the water bottle label idea you don't even have to cut it!! Just print them out.. peel... and viola!!

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

Oh those are cute and different. I wonder if there is a way to have it wrap all the way around.