Sign in to follow this  
Jules79

Great Prices on Packages for 2012? Thanks!!

Hello, I just joined and was hoping to hear from other stressed brides who are doing the same searching for hours as me.  I am working with a travel agent, apparently the best deals right now for 2012 June wedding is in Mexico.  I had my heart set on Bahamas but after the research feel that maybe there are cheaper packages with more included. I know I'm not the only $ conscious bride :) Thanks!!

I'm getting married in June 2012 and I am not sure what the comparison is in terms of Mexico vs Jamaica because I did not consider Mexico personally, but I found Jamaica to be really affordable and I researched a number of resorts within Jamaica and settled on Gran Bahia Principe for a number of reasons. You really just need to research each resort and not only consider the cost of travel, cost of the stay, but also the cost of the wedding and if they have packages or ammenities that you are looking for! Good luck!

Originally Posted by Jules79 View Post

Hello, I just joined and was hoping to hear from other stressed brides who are doing the same searching for hours as me.  I am working with a travel agent, apparently the best deals right now for 2012 June wedding is in Mexico.  I had my heart set on Bahamas but after the research feel that maybe there are cheaper packages with more included. I know I'm not the only $ conscious bride :) Thanks!!