Photo

Great Prices on Packages for 2012? Thanks!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jules79

Jules79
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

Hello, I just joined and was hoping to hear from other stressed brides who are doing the same searching for hours as me.  I am working with a travel agent, apparently the best deals right now for 2012 June wedding is in Mexico.  I had my heart set on Bahamas but after the research feel that maybe there are cheaper packages with more included. I know I'm not the only $ conscious bride :) Thanks!!

#2 greatbritain

greatbritain
    • 171 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:36 AM

I'm getting married in June 2012 and I am not sure what the comparison is in terms of Mexico vs Jamaica because I did not consider Mexico personally, but I found Jamaica to be really affordable and I researched a number of resorts within Jamaica and settled on Gran Bahia Principe for a number of reasons. You really just need to research each resort and not only consider the cost of travel, cost of the stay, but also the cost of the wedding and if they have packages or ammenities that you are looking for! Good luck!

Originally Posted by Jules79 

Hello, I just joined and was hoping to hear from other stressed brides who are doing the same searching for hours as me.  I am working with a travel agent, apparently the best deals right now for 2012 June wedding is in Mexico.  I had my heart set on Bahamas but after the research feel that maybe there are cheaper packages with more included. I know I'm not the only $ conscious bride :) Thanks!!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

Congratulations... again I think! This is your second post in the same newbies category. 

Best of luck with all your planning be it Jamaica or Mexico.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 jaymerae

jaymerae
        • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:54 PM

Hi! What is the name of your travel agent? Did you find them online? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users