Photo

my pretty pretty garter

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:10 PM

That's awesome - thanks! My favorites folder is busting with great stuff :)

#22 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:47 PM

Wow that is gorgeous!!! And goes great with the DW theme!!

#23 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:30 PM

OMG!! too funny, I have to tell you this, Jill, the lady that we bought the garter from just emailed me and said thanks for your payment, blah, blah, you must be one of those destination wedding forum girls.....

Wonder how many girls bought them, or did you tell her, I thought that was too funny that she said that!

#24 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:42 PM

That's Perfect jill. I love it perhaps you should work out a commission deal with the seller on them :P

#25 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride
          OMG!! too funny, I have to tell you this, Jill, the lady that we bought the garter from just emailed me and said thanks for your payment, blah, blah, you must be one of those destination wedding forum girls.....

Wonder how many girls bought them, or did you tell her, I thought that was too funny that she said that!
          I emailed her to tell her how much I loved it and told her that I posted it on the forum, so not to be surprised if she suddenly got a few orders, hahaha, thats funnyt that she emailed you!

She emailed me back this morning and told me that she has a lot of starfish stuff, I know you're doing a starfish theme too so she might have some other stuff in her store you might be interested in.

I have already bought everything I need, so I don't even want to look in her store because I'm scared I'll buy more stuff!

#26 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            I emailed her to tell her how much I loved it and told her that I posted it on the forum, so not to be surprised if she suddenly got a few orders, hahaha, thats funnyt that she emailed you!

She emailed me back this morning and told me that she has a lot of starfish stuff, I know you're doing a starfish theme too so she might have some other stuff in her store you might be interested in.

I have already bought everything I need, so I don't even want to look in her store because I'm scared I'll buy more stuff!
            she emailed me as well with all the other stuff, but I am pretty much set now...

#27 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:21 AM

i love it! i went on the site to buy one and they are not on there anymore - can you PM me her email so i can ask about it?

thanks girls!

#28 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
              • 153 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:31 AM

I love it! I am doing a starfish theme so I am goign to have to order this because it is soo cute!
                Happily Married 1/25/08
                Dreams Resort, Cancun

#29 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
                • 433 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

I ordered one yesterday! I didn't see it on eBay any more, either, but I did a new search with starfish blue and garter in the search box and i found it -- also for $18.95 + S&H. Thanks so much, Jilly!

#30 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:53 PM

i just ordered one - so exciting!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users