WHAT IS YOUR WEDDING FAVOR???

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 all the love

all the love
  • Site Supporter
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:30 AM

I bought them from myitalianweddingfavors.com. They were a close-out item so the price was good but they had a limited number and I had to buy them in a case of 24, which leaves us with a few extras but not many. I think the starfish ones are sold out but they have lots of other things on close-out. This was definitely the cheapest place I found them but they are available lots of places. They are called a Murano Glass Bottle Stopper and come in lots of different shapes and colors.

Originally Posted by Peach 

I really like the wine toppers, do you mind if I ask where you got them?

#22 mishele81

mishele81
    • 202 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

I really love the luggage tags idea!!!

Originally Posted by jamie0820 

good ideas girls!

for myself, my sister works at a place that makes key cards, shopper cards, id badges, etc...so we made a design and have luggage tags!  Just arrived today, so we will be putting each guests names on them and using them as place card holders as well. 

then we have raffia fans and OOT bags as well. 

we leave in three days :)

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#23 amanda2286

amanda2286
      • 162 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

we're doing raffia fans that I personalized myself and will be put on the seats at the ceremony

#24 jenbear25

jenbear25
        • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:34 AM

We're ordering custom imprinted champagne glasses.  They will be used for the toast at our cake & champagne reception following the beach ceremony.

We're also considering paddle or raffia fans for the beach ceremony and Godiva/Ghiradelli chocolate favors in addition to the welcome tote bags & beach towels,

#25 Marlena

Marlena
          • 254 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

I have the personalized fans for the ceremony for all of our guests, I've decided against OOT bags since we will be having 70+ people there and I don't know how to get them all down there.

I just don't know what to do for the place setting...luggage tags are out (cousin did that 3 years ago, I would like to do something a littlel different)

#26 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
            • Site Supporter
            • 252 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:21 AM

We went all out with our OOT Bags so we decided not to do favors too.

09-10-11
              Runaway Bay, Jamaica
              I married my best friend!

#27 Pucca

Pucca
              • 485 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

We're buying our wedding favors down in Mexico. Probably something colorful like Mexican pottery or some glass favors. Besides the fact that we don't have to pack anything, I thought it would be nice to get them something souvenir-like in the event they didn't want to go souvenir-shopping. 

#28 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
                • 174 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:08 PM

Since were both BIG tea lovers, we were thinking about giving loose tea leaves (probably from David's tea) as  wedding favors. Does anyone know if custom will have a problem with this?

#29 daniellejan2012

daniellejan2012
                  • 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

We are doing personalized shot glasses, we're going to have the waiter bring them out before dinner and do a toast!

#30 yunric

yunric
                    • 93 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

I'm so stealing this!!  I wanted to do shot glasses, but I love your presentation!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by daniellejan2012 

We are doing personalized shot glasses, we're going to have the waiter bring them out before dinner and do a toast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users