What travel agent are you using?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ceciliag62

ceciliag62
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:23 AM

Hi Girls,

I'm getting married in June 2012 and I am looking for a good travel agent to help me. I live in Toronto. Any suggestions???

#2 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

http://www.bestdesti...10#post_1650586

Try that link

#3 GreekFood

GreekFood
      • 165 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

I have an interesting story. We started out using a travel agent, who was a trusted family friend. After putting together a flyer and mailing it out to everyone, people started emailing me that they were finding cheaper prices online (by $300-$400)! In my defense, the deals were posted after we mailed the flyers. I definitely did my homework before sending people info! We found the best prices booking through Expedia. My TA couldn't match the price, so all of my guests (60+) booked that way. I would 100% rather go with a travel agent, but I feel pretty comfortable the way things have worked out. I'll let you know in 5 months if I have any horror stories from going this route!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#4 charitydawn

charitydawn
        • 157 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

To save the headache of trying to book us all online myself.  I live in Moncton NB. I was refered to them by a friend in Calgary. When I went to all other travel agents NONE of them, not one could give us a price for Nov 2012 they all said it was to far out. Where me and FI work we need to book our vacations for next year novermber of this year so it was important that we get our date locked in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users