Nametags?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:58 PM

You could always just make your own nametags that match say your invitations? And just type their name fancy and who they are (MOH, BM, etc) underneath? Then they would be AS cheesy as the regular name tags.

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lizz
    I was going to buy these, but decided against it. They are sorta cheesy, but if you are doing name tags, this may be better than just stick-ons:

I ordered the fiesta name tags from Oriental Trading but didn't end up using them because they honestly were cheesy.

My brother suggested lanyards w/ name cards saying that if I had to have name tags, they are a little more cool. It was like last on my list and never got done so everyone met the old fashioned way (plus I had a small group). This is something like what he was talking about although I bet you could fine some cheaper ones:

You could always just make your own nametags that match say your invitations? And just type their name fancy and who they are (MOH, BM, etc) underneath? Then they would be AS cheesy as the regular name tags.
    Hey! This is nice and affordable! great idea, thanks. I could give them a safety pin and they could just pin it too. Maybe add a monogram on it. heheh ok maybe I shouldn't go overboard that would be cheesey. lol

Now I have to decide... ah decisions decisions.

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

I was going to suggest what Laura just suggested- use mailing labels or something to print out cute stickers with your monogram or something on them. I do the the name thing is a little tacky in general, but if you're getting forced into it, at least you could make them match your wedding!

#14 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:03 PM

Oriental Trading also has hibiscus nametags that could work.

HIBISCUS NAME TAGS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users