Photo

*Custom Jewelry* for a Hawaiian Beach Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hey Hawaiian Brides! 

As a destination wedding bride last year, my bridesmaids and I all wore my

Chelsea+Eric_W_0061.JPG

barefoot jewelry for our walk down the aisle and they were fabulous! I'm a jewelry designer that specializes in travel-inspired destination wedding jewelry and hair accessories and I'm always open to creating custom jewels for your big day and honeymoon! Pearls, Shell, Swarovski Crystals and beads from around the world are used in my creations.  Barefoot jewelry are fabulous because you can wear them on a honeymoon, they make amazing gifts for your wedding party and you can take them on vacation for life! I've attached some photos of my jewelry below as well as links. Any questions, just ask! Congratulations on your weddings! My motto is, "Have Jewelry, Will Travel"

Chelsea+Eric_W_0018.JPG

Chelsea+Eric_W_0330.JPGGEDC0097.JPGChelsea+Eric_W_0137.JPGGEDC0104.JPG

Oceanbridecollection1.jpgoceanbridebracelet8.jpghair-moroccanmermaidorchid6.jpghairwearrings1.jpgpeacock.jpgchelsee-limemermaidcollection4.jpg21.jpgalvornecklace1.jpgcross5.jpgcaribbeanseanecklace2.jpg

#2 mckinleyphoto1

mckinleyphoto1
    • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:41 AM

Beautiful stuff!  I would love to network with you for brides.  I am a wedding Photographer here on The Big Island and we accommodate all the islands for weddings.  I would love to network with you and we can share links on our websites to help reach more people.  Please check out my sites and see what you think.  We specialize in Weddings, Portraits and Design. 

Joanna McKinley

http://mckinleyphotography.org

808-333-5112

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users