Sign in to follow this  
tamandrob

MY FI's DIY bridesmaid bracelets and ankets

I went shopping with my FI on the weekend and we went to Micheal's, I saw some really cute starfish charms that I really loved so my FI suggested making anklets for the bridesmaids. I really liked the idea so we bought all the stuff we needed. Tonight FI made anklets and  bracelets for the girls while I made dinner. Who knew he was so handy lol... I really love them so I thought I would share!!!!!

IMG_4486.JPG

Wow!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Haha My FI would never do that!! You are so lucky!! I am lucky if he will glance over at the computer to compare something for me in between his video games!!

Thanks ladies!!! Yes I have been very lucky with how involved my FI is. I think he is more excited about the gifts and oot bags then I am!

that is an awesome gift to give your girls. i love starfish, so this kind of present is right up my alley.  what a nice idea to incorporate this into your wedding as a gift for your special bridesmaids.  thanks for posting the pics...they will love you for this special gift!  :)

these are amazing! i am going to have to go to michaels and see if they have anymore of these charms! such a great idea :)