Photo

Real Touch Flowers

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 amanda2286

amanda2286
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

I'd love to see the bouquet when it's done.  I'm always amazed how real the flowers look!

#12 leahaubrey

leahaubrey
    • 25 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

also check out angels accents, i believe those are real touch and if they are not than whatever they are, are amazing! 

#13 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
      • 191 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:35 AM

I did look at the site, they were already booked beyond my wedding date.

Originally Posted by leahaubrey 

also check out angels accents, i believe those are real touch and if they are not than whatever they are, are amazing! 

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#14 cbandemer

cbandemer
        • 213 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:54 PM

I keep getting mixed reviews about the pricing on the real touch flowers. Would it just be easier to have the resort make them then???

#15 FabiLara

FabiLara
          • 172 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

cbandemer, I think you first need to narrow down exactly what you want. See what the resort offers and then compare that to the price you could get from a real touch flowers vendor.... At the end of the day it all depends! :) 

#16 cath2012

cath2012
            • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

Nikadawn,

I live in Ottawa as well and looking for Real Touch suppliers.  Did this price include shipping?

Her work looks amazing!  My wedding is also in January, what is your arrival date?

#17 cbandemer

cbandemer
              • 213 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

That's what I have been doing and it just seems like it ends up being about the same price. I may have to think of something other than flowers that I can do.

Originally Posted by FabiLara 

cbandemer, I think you first need to narrow down exactly what you want. See what the resort offers and then compare that to the price you could get from a real touch flowers vendor.... At the end of the day it all depends! :) 

#18 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                • 191 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

Shipping will cost extra but she gave me a rough estimate based on her last shipment to Ontario, around $65, not cheap but that's insured as well. She releases a limited number of shipping dates every 6 months and I snapped up her last available date in November. However check out her ready-to-ship items as well, they are premade bouquets and bouts that are ready to go at any time.

Originally Posted by cath2012 

Nikadawn,

I live in Ottawa as well and looking for Real Touch suppliers.  Did this price include shipping?

Her work looks amazing!  My wedding is also in January, what is your arrival date?

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#19 FabiLara

FabiLara
                  • 172 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hi cbandemer,

You are right, depending on what quotes you're getting, it might be cheaper to have the real thing or about the same price. Hope you find something that suits you!

#20 Melly81

Melly81
                    • 49 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:52 AM

Hi cath2012

Did you check out bloombridal.com? It's a Toronto company so shipping shouldn't be that much to ship to Ottawa. I'm also looking to see what would be cheaper...getting real touch flowers or flowers from the resort.

Originally Posted by cath2012 

Nikadawn,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users