Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nikadawn

Real Touch Flowers

Recommended Posts


Sorry, should have included this above, but I found Bloombridal it to be the same price (for the Orchids) plus converting to US (not a problem right now, but it was a few months ago) plus duty (I would imagine ~$50? on a $300 order) plus higher shipping.  Other flowers may be less though!

 

 

 

Originally Posted by cath2012 View Post


Hey Melly81,

 

I found bloombridal a little expensive, I think I'm going to use Wedideas.  I've read a ton of great reviews and the work is beautiful.  Oh, and their prices are reasonable.  Our resorts choices for bouquets weren't exactly what I wanted that is why we are doing Real Touch.  Depending on what you need this could be less expensive, ours were!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like we're getting roughly the same order for very close to the same price. Good to know there's people doing high quality fake flowers for consistent prices. I don't care if I got the cheapest deal or not, I just care that I will get exactly what I was expecting, especially when us Canadian brides have to shell out so much for shipping for everything!
 

Originally Posted by Avens View Post


Sorry, should have included this above, but I found Bloombridal it to be the same price (for the Orchids) plus converting to US (not a problem right now, but it was a few months ago) plus duty (I would imagine ~$50? on a $300 order) plus higher shipping.  Other flowers may be less though!

 

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!

 

Just got my order from plumeriasweddingflowerboutique.com and I had to post  a quick review to say how fantastic it worked out. Roberta was super enthusiastic and easy to work with. She communicated quickly and for under $300 she executed what I was picturing to a tee. I got a 10" bouquet for myself, 2 6" bouquets for my bridesmaids, 3 bouts and a dozen loose flowers to decorate the cake. I HIGHLY recommend her for those considering real touch flowers (and yes they feel and look very real) especially if you love frangipani which are super expensive to get outside of Hawaii or the southern U.S.P1060763.JPGP1060767.JPGP1060768.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_0455.JPG

 

Here are my flowers from Bloom Bridal! They are great. exactly what I wanted (plus she threw in the free hair flower).  It took a little longer than my original ship date, but I changed my main bouquet about 3 times (which Judy was happy to do until I was happy).  I also got an assortment of loose flowers for  decorations and to make corsages.

 

Very happy!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies,

 

This is my approval photo for my real touch flowers and I LOVE my bouquet. But I am thinking my BM bouquets may be missing something or should be a bit larger....

Thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.

 

Thanks!IMG_0644.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think your BM bouquets look great just the way they are. If you really think they need something maybe add 2 or 3 of the roses in your bouqet. Even the size is fine.

 

Originally Posted by amjohnson View Post

Hi Ladies,

 

This is my approval photo for my real touch flowers and I LOVE my bouquet. But I am thinking my BM bouquets may be missing something or should be a bit larger....

Thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.

 

Thanks!IMG_0644.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorgeous!!! I ordered from Roberta as well and mine are shipping in a few weeks. I'm so anxious to finally see them!!!

 

Originally Posted by Nikadawn View Post

Hi Ladies!

 

Just got my order from plumeriasweddingflowerboutique.com and I had to post  a quick review to say how fantastic it worked out. Roberta was super enthusiastic and easy to work with. She communicated quickly and for under $300 she executed what I was picturing to a tee. I got a 10" bouquet for myself, 2 6" bouquets for my bridesmaids, 3 bouts and a dozen loose flowers to decorate the cake. I HIGHLY recommend her for those considering real touch flowers (and yes they feel and look very real) especially if you love frangipani which are super expensive to get outside of Hawaii or the southern U.S.P1060763.JPGP1060767.JPGP1060768.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THey look even better in person! I was so anxious to see them in real life and I'm just amazed. I've taken my bouq. with to my dress fittings and the girls there are so impressed with them. I just love that I can keep them forever. If I ever renew my vows I will def. be using it again cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know! My bouquet is sitting on my desk right now :D It was great!

 

jungle.jpg
 

Originally Posted by jenna326 View Post

THey look even better in person! I was so anxious to see them in real life and I'm just amazed. I've taken my bouq. with to my dress fittings and the girls there are so impressed with them. I just love that I can keep them forever. If I ever renew my vows I will def. be using it again cheesy.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×