Photo

MY BOARDING PASS INVITES, PINK/ORANGE/CAPPACINO!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:21 PM

Hi ladies so I just recieved my boarding pass invites and could not be happier with them. They were made by Thao Tran from Memoriesoftoday.com . She had them done in the time she told me they would be done, and I advise all brides to start looking into invites at least 3 months before you actually want to mail them out. I did not know having boarding passes and passport invites done would take so long!! Thao had them done in 2 months and for a very reasonable price. To be honest she did not even have my design, she has not done envelopes and boardin passes sleeves in this cappacino color before and yet I described everything I wanted to her in one email, one conversation and she created it better than I could even imagine !!! 

here are some pics:

2011 events 128.JPG2011 events 001.JPG2011 events 129.JPG2011 events 132.JPG2011 events 135.JPG2011 events 130.JPG

#2 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
    • 120 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

In case you are wondering our RSVP's are postcards, on one side it is a vintage looking map of mexico on the reverse side is the response. I loved this detail. Thought it was so neat . Like I said , anything you describe to Thao, she will create it!!

#3 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
      • 239 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

Adventurelovers, these came out great she truly did a fantastic job!

#4 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

so very nice!!!

R~

#5 Skygirl

Skygirl
          • 512 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

wow, they look amazing.

#6 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:07 PM

These are great!  I need to decide on our invites.  Eek.  Seems like it never ends with all of the decisions and planning!

Originally Posted by adevnturelovers 

Hi ladies so I just recieved my boarding pass invites and could not be happier with them. They were made by Thao Tran from Memoriesoftoday.com . She had them done in the time she told me they would be done, and I advise all brides to start looking into invites at least 3 months before you actually want to mail them out. I did not know having boarding passes and passport invites done would take so long!! Thao had them done in 2 months and for a very reasonable price. To be honest she did not even have my design, she has not done envelopes and boardin passes sleeves in this cappacino color before and yet I described everything I wanted to her in one email, one conversation and she created it better than I could even imagine !!! 

here are some pics:

2011 events 128.JPG2011 events 001.JPG2011 events 129.JPG2011 events 132.JPG2011 events 135.JPG2011 events 130.JPG

#7 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

They look great!!

#8 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
              • 718 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

Amazing!!! They turned out great!

#9 vtelford

vtelford
                • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

They look wonderful. Is Thao's work expensive?? Looks very elegant

#10 fungirl97

fungirl97
                  • 55 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

These look great! I am doing the boarding passes for our invitations. I made them up just waiting on some last minute info so I can print them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users