Sign in to follow this  
adevnturelovers

MY BOARDING PASS INVITES, PINK/ORANGE/CAPPACINO!

Hi ladies so I just recieved my boarding pass invites and could not be happier with them. They were made by Thao Tran from Memoriesoftoday.com . She had them done in the time she told me they would be done, and I advise all brides to start looking into invites at least 3 months before you actually want to mail them out. I did not know having boarding passes and passport invites done would take so long!! Thao had them done in 2 months and for a very reasonable price. To be honest she did not even have my design, she has not done envelopes and boardin passes sleeves in this cappacino color before and yet I described everything I wanted to her in one email, one conversation and she created it better than I could even imagine !!! 

here are some pics:

2011 events 128.JPG2011 events 001.JPG2011 events 129.JPG2011 events 132.JPG2011 events 135.JPG2011 events 130.JPG

In case you are wondering our RSVP's are postcards, on one side it is a vintage looking map of mexico on the reverse side is the response. I loved this detail. Thought it was so neat . Like I said , anything you describe to Thao, she will create it!!

These are great!  I need to decide on our invites.  Eek.  Seems like it never ends with all of the decisions and planning!

Originally Posted by adevnturelovers View Post

Hi ladies so I just recieved my boarding pass invites and could not be happier with them. They were made by Thao Tran from Memoriesoftoday.com . She had them done in the time she told me they would be done, and I advise all brides to start looking into invites at least 3 months before you actually want to mail them out. I did not know having boarding passes and passport invites done would take so long!! Thao had them done in 2 months and for a very reasonable price. To be honest she did not even have my design, she has not done envelopes and boardin passes sleeves in this cappacino color before and yet I described everything I wanted to her in one email, one conversation and she created it better than I could even imagine !!! 

here are some pics:

2011 events 128.JPG2011 events 001.JPG2011 events 129.JPG2011 events 132.JPG2011 events 135.JPG2011 events 130.JPG