Photo

Vista Print- what happened?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 redginger

redginger
  • 360 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

The upload fee should only be one time fee. After that, you can use the same uploaded image for free as many times as you want...states so on the VistaPrint website!

Originally Posted by ckrn 

I have a question for you ladies using vista print.  I'm trying to use my monogram on some of the free things, and its always wants to charge me $.  I thought you only had to pay one time to upload your own image, then you could use it for free?  

#12 jlarruda

jlarruda
    • 201 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

I found this amazing website a couple of weeks ago.. enjoy ladies :) http://vistaprint-go...mple-email.html

#13 xoamdxo75

xoamdxo75
      • 63 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:49 PM

This is awesome! I will definitely have to use this for future reference. Thanks for posting this! :)

Originally Posted by jlarruda 

I found this amazing website a couple of weeks ago.. enjoy ladies :) http://vistaprint-go...mple-email.html

#14 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

Hey Laurelyn,

Vistaprint definitely has some aggressive (but sometimes helpful) advertising. I used them while planning my destination wedding last year (these postcards below were one of the items we printed along with t-shirts that we had made). I use them a lot for business cards, stickers, etc. but it can be very overwhelming with the constant emails!

I'm not to sure why but I get about 2 emails a week if not more from Vista Print with different sales and promos going on.

#15 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:29 AM

I was receieving emails from them every single day and then all of a sudden they just stopped.  I went to order something from them and it the price was outrageous! I resigned up for emails hoping they will start sending me them as I need to order more things!  Anyone else have this problem?

#16 redginger

redginger
          • 360 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Jlarruda posted this website above and if you click the links at the bottom of that website, you can get those free promotions! I'm still getting a lot of weekly free promotional emails, but I'm waiting to get another $10 coupon so I can upgrade stuff (I got this email about a month ago, but I'm not getting this specific coupon anymore).  

I was receieving emails from them every single day and then all of a sudden they just stopped.  I went to order something from them and it the price was outrageous! I resigned up for emails hoping they will start sending me them as I need to order more things!  Anyone else have this problem?

#17 Diamantenyc

Diamantenyc
            • 161 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Groupon and Living Social sometimes have great promotions for Vista Print too

#18 stella331

stella331
              • 247 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Just used the website...thank you for sharing!
                46 booked and counting!

#19 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
                • 177 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

Thanks for sharing the website with all of the promotions!

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#20 kmiller8609

kmiller8609
                  • 151 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

LOVE vistaprint!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users