Sign in to follow this  
cindyinpink

Just getting started!!

Hi guys, I'm Cindy from Hoboken, NJ.

Getting married November 2012, we know we want sun and sand but just got started with the planning.  I was thinking Mexico... Hoping this forum will help narrow things down!!

Thanks!

Welcome!!

This site will be extremely helpful in helping narrow down your search for your dream destination!  Happy planning!

Originally Posted by cindyinpink View Post

Hi guys, I'm Cindy from Hoboken, NJ.

Getting married November 2012, we know we want sun and sand but just got started with the planning.  I was thinking Mexico... Hoping this forum will help narrow things down!!

Thanks!

Congratulations Cindy and welcome to the forums! If your looking for a gallery of a lot of the resorts here in the Maya Riviera... please check out my FB Albums Gallery! ( https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=18683524486). Here you will find upwards of 100 resorts and wedding pictures from each.

If you have any questions about a particular resort... feel free to email me at Contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com.

Talk to you soon!

Lincoln

Barcelo.jpg

Welcome and Congrats! The Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos are the best options for a destination wedding in Mexico!

Good luck in the planning process

Diego