Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

What do you think of my boarding passes? (updated!)

Ok, per Heidi's suggestiong, here is a new thread for my boarding passes. I wanted to see if there was any changes you guys could think of - things I am missing, things to be taken out, etc...

It might look a little weird, cuz I wanted you to be able to see the fonts, so I copied them into paint and then pasted into word, so the sizes might be a little off, but they aren't on the actual document...

BOARDING PASS INVITE-carly's(paint).doc

aw, they look SO MUCH better! LOL! I love them, nice & colorful! can I come to your Chalfont party?!?!

then again, I know where and when it is. I'm crashing it!!! Maybe I can get the rest of the philly-area brides to join me! wink.gif haha, jk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
That would be awesome, Heidi! Hahahaaa, you, Reggie and the baby are totally allowed to crash my party!
OMG! You're right...I'd have a baby by then. WEIRD.....

It isn't even happening to me, but it is weird. Weird in the best way possible of course! I used to not really care for children, more cuz I don't know anything about them, then b/c I dislike them. But my sis has 2 kids now and they are my favorite people in the world. Just like that, I was different and totally enamored by them. All the sudden your life has more meaning. (Not to imply meaning-less-ness before! Lol.)