2012 Le Reve Brides post here

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 lavieenrose

lavieenrose
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Yeah Congrats!!

I was so happy once I signed the contract I felt a big relief because I spent SO much time contacting wedding coordinators and reviewing tons of resorts.

I look forward to hearing about your site visit.

Happy planning!

Sonia

#12 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:29 AM

Congratulations caityeighty! I'll be heading to

My wedding is in June 2012!  I'm so excited, too!  I just got my wedding dress and sent out the save the dates.  I'd love to hear about other Le Reve 2012 brides and their planning process.

#13 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:31 AM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding lavieenrose! I actually purchased my wedding dress for my wedding last year from Nordstrom and purchased another one for my upcoming TTD session. You're right, they definitely have a great return policy as well and their alterations are really reasonable!

Originally Posted by lavieenrose 

Congratulations!

How many people do you have in your wedding? I purchased my dress at Nordstrom a couple of months ago but I'm like going to keep looking since Nordstrom has a great return policy. Still don't have my STD nor do I have mailing addresses lol I hope to get them out within the next couple of weeks. 

Are you planning to bring your own vendor or will use Le Reve for everything? I contacted Alfonso for music I got his name on this site to give me a quote for guitarist or mariachi band and I'm waiting to hear from me. 

#14 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

Congratulations, mrspfafftobe! If you have any questions or would like any pictures of certain areas, just let me know! I'm going down for my TTD this Nov :) Here are a couple photos I received from

I am so excited to announce that I, too, will be a 2012 Le Reve bride!! We just finished the contracting/deposit process with Arlenis for June 16, 2012 and could not be more thrilled!!! We haven't been to Le Reve yet, but we knew this was the place for us from pictures and reviews and information on this site. We also considered Esencia, which also looks amazing with an incredible beach, but unfortunately the rooms were too expensive even with the generous discount we were offered. We feel so lucky to have found our perfect resort after months of searching! We are going for our site visit over Labor Day weekend and I will be sure to post pictures and reviews.   

#15 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
          • Vendor
          • 237 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:24 AM

Here's a video of a wedding on the beach at Le Reve.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/27392327?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="820" height="461" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

#16 lavieenrose

lavieenrose
            • 26 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this video!! You looked amazing! It was so helpful for me because I am not planning to have a site visit. I really enjoyed it! Congratulations!

#17 pfifedog

pfifedog
              • Site Supporter
              • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

Paul, that wedding of Jennifer and Gabino is amazing! We already did a site visit so were able to see the hotel in person, but seeing a wedding there captured on video is incredible! Can't wait to have our wedding at Le Reve and have you guys film it (we're already contracted :) )

#18 spunkimo

spunkimo
                • 16 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

Hi ladies!  I am a wannabe Spring 2012 La Reve bride, but since we got engaged so late in the game, it may not happen. Congrats to all you lucky brides who snagged those May & June dates!

#19 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
                  • Vendor
                  • 237 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Great! I'm glad the videos help. Here's another from Le Reve on a rainy day. That will give you a complete picture of what to expect. We came back the next day to do portraits in the sunshine.

#20 lavieenrose

lavieenrose
                    • 26 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:37 AM

Thank you! This is really cool and the bride is gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users