Photo

Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#911 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:11 AM

If you haven't heard about the new majestic decor pricing and packages as well as the fees to set up your own decor brought with you look into it.  Had I not alreayd bought our chair sashes centrepieces etc I would just go with their package as to set up your OWN decor now it costs over $600, just something to consider!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

The resort's floral center pieces can be expensive so it's not a bad idea to bring something from home.  I am swaying toward candles and crystals.

#912 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
    • 166 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

Thanks for all the sharing ladies! I haven't figured mine out yet, but did get some great ideas here :)

#913 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
      • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

Really??  The package prices I received said 360 + 12% (something around there).  For $600 I will be setting up flowers and sashes myself.  LOL  I received the package email maybe 2 months ago, I am going to contact them today to ask for an updated list as they should provide booked brides with that info.  SMH

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

If you haven't heard about the new majestic decor pricing and packages as well as the fees to set up your own decor brought with you look into it.  Had I not alreayd bought our chair sashes centrepieces etc I would just go with their package as to set up your OWN decor now it costs over $600, just something to consider!

#914 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

Here is the new packages I have been sent.  If you bring your own decor there is a charge now and it is seperate charges for ceremony and reception!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

Really??  The package prices I received said 360 + 12% (something around there).  For $600 I will be setting up flowers and sashes myself.  LOL  I received the package email maybe 2 months ago, I am going to contact them today to ask for an updated list as they should provide booked brides with that info.  SMH

Attached Files

#915 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
          • 261 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:21 AM

Here is my prelim centerpiece. I did a trial run last night and the full dinner candles with wine bottles were too tall.

CP.JPG

I need to cut the wine bottles in half. Use the tops with dinner candles, as shown, and the bottom half i'll use as tealight candle holders. Like below...What do you think?

bottom half.jpg

#916 mizpriya

mizpriya
            • 268 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

OMG! This is AMAZING! I thought I would have to forget about bringing a vase due to packing reasons. This helps so much! THank you.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Here's the link
              http://www.amazon.co...14299722&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.co...4299897&sr=8-30

#917 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

WOW! Very unique, I love the look!!!! How do you cut the wine bottles?!

Originally Posted by Julietisurs 

Here is my prelim centerpiece. I did a trial run last night and the full dinner candles with wine bottles were too tall.

CP.JPG

I need to cut the wine bottles in half. Use the tops with dinner candles, as shown, and the bottom half i'll use as tealight candle holders. Like below...What do you think?

bottom half.jpg

#918 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
                • 261 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

Thanks Tori!

I have been looking high and low for inspiration and found this wine bottle cutter video on youtube. It came in today and I'll be giving it a whirl tomorrow night. I'll certainly let you know if its worth ordering!

I bought giant conch shells and starfishes off ebay and will surround them with half wine bottles and candles like this.

WOW! Very unique, I love the look!!!! How do you cut the wine bottles?!

#919 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
                  • 174 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

I love this idea!! So beach like and unique!

#920 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
                    • 170 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:31 AM

Our Wedding-070.jpg

These are our centerpieces...the lighthouses had tea lights in them!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users