Photo

Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#901 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
  • 465 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

Very nice! Where are you getting your lanterns from? Are you bringing them down? I had considered this - but I'm bring SO much stuff down already - I figured the lanterns would be too big and heavy in the suitcases

Originally Posted by alysam4785 

mine will look something like this, except on a chocolate brown tablecloth with red napkins to make the red roses pop more, Not sure if this is the final idea but somewhat along these lines

DSC00966.JPGDSC00967.JPG

#902 alysam4785

alysam4785
    • 176 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

I got the lanterns from z galleries online and I am bringing them down with me. I have a lot of stuff to bring down also. he lanterns aren't too heavy they are pretty big though 18" tall. So i may have my sister of FMIL bring them down. A couple of my bridesmaids also offered to bring stuff down for me.

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

Very nice! Where are you getting your lanterns from? Are you bringing them down? I had considered this - but I'm bring SO much stuff down already - I figured the lanterns would be too big and heavy in the suitcases 

#903 zbwedding

zbwedding
      • 156 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

These are some great ideas!  Thank you so much for posting your photos!

#904 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
        • 98 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

Loving this arrangement.  what kind of flowers are those?  The back of my dress has this kind of flower.  I am thinking about carrying this as a bouquet. :-) but dont know the kind of flower.

Originally Posted by TropicLover 

Cool idea!

#905 Allie2012

Allie2012
          • 194 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hey Ladies, wow what a great thread, I just spent an hour looking through it! I was also thinking about using table laterns, but I'm not sure if I want to deal with the hassel of packing them in my luggage! Below is a picture of my inspiration (although I would paint them white). These candle holders also come with LED candles, which is a must because our reception is going to be outdoors in Mexico which can be very windy!

Here is the link for this candle holder Storyville 10" Lantern with battery operated candle $16

#906 alysam4785

alysam4785
            • 176 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

these are very pretty! Seem easy enough to pack also!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Hey Ladies, wow what a great thread, I just spent an hour looking through it! I was also thinking about using table laterns, but I'm not sure if I want to deal with the hassel of packing them in my luggage! Below is a picture of my inspiration (although I would paint them white). These candle holders also come with LED candles, which is a must because our reception is going to be outdoors in Mexico which can be very windy!

Here is the link for this candle holder Storyville 10" Lantern with battery operated candle $16

#907 alysam4785

alysam4785
              • 176 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

DSC01003.JPG

DSC01002.JPG

I've switched up my centerpieces... and added the frame which will hold my table numbers. I thought the single rose in the bud vase wasnt enough and multiple vases seemed overwhelming. Behind the frame with the table number will be a frame with a picture of my late grandparents. I really wanted to incorporate them into the wedding somehow since they pretty much raised me. Just not sure how i want to arrange them on the table yet.

#908 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:17 AM

what about getting a double frame so that the table number would be to one side of a photo of (you and?) your grandparents?

also, with a smaller collection of flowers, have you checked with a local florist on pricing? I wouldn't think it'd be too expensive, depending on the number of tables. I hear a lot of good things about Marvin @ Maya Diseno.

DSC01003.JPG

DSC01002.JPG

I've switched up my centerpieces... and added the frame which will hold my table numbers. I thought the single rose in the bud vase wasnt enough and multiple vases seemed overwhelming. Behind the frame with the table number will be a frame with a picture of my late grandparents. I really wanted to incorporate them into the wedding somehow since they pretty much raised me. Just not sure how i want to arrange them on the table yet.

#909 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
                  • 174 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:21 PM

Pretty! And definitely easy to pack!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

#910 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
                    • 221 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:20 PM

The resort's floral center pieces can be expensive so it's not a bad idea to bring something from home.  I am swaying toward candles and crystals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users