Photo

Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#871 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

yeah, its fast approaching..i can't sleep..hence this early AM post.

R~

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Love that you are going to keep getting things down to your last days!!!! It's coming SOOO soon!!!

#872 Jwed12

Jwed12
    • 251 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

Wow this is gorgeous. If you had smaller vases, you could even use your bouquets to put in there. He's amazing. What I would give to be one of those brides!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Can i say a LOVE David Tutera..

Look at these GORGEOUS centerpieces he did!!

160846254_Gpy2O9LB_c.jpg

#873 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

I know :) Too bad he doesn't do destination weddings!!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

Wow this is gorgeous. If you had smaller vases, you could even use your bouquets to put in there. He's amazing. What I would give to be one of those brides!

#874 Jwed12

Jwed12
        • 251 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

I actually saw this in.....wait for it....the grocery store last week! I thought I wanted tall vases with a floating tiger lily, but I'm beginning to really like this. It's simple, it would definitely be cheap, and we could have them down the entire length of the table. I'd also accent with some tealight candles.

What do you think? Too small? It's one floating rose, and I love the orange ribbon around it. :)

Camera roll 3 021.JPG

#875 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

Very pretty and who would have thought that you would see this in a grocery store.  I like it and down the length of the table with tea lights would be perfect.

I actually saw this in.....wait for it....the grocery store last week! I thought I wanted tall vases with a floating tiger lily, but I'm beginning to really like this. It's simple, it would definitely be cheap, and we could have them down the entire length of the table. I'd also accent with some tealight candles.

What do you think? Too small? It's one floating rose, and I love the orange ribbon around it. :)

Camera roll 3 021.JPG

#876 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

I absolutely love it and with the orange ribbon that would be perfect decor for our DW...I'm thinking, wheels are churning....maybe maybe maybe YES!!!

Camera roll 3 021.JPG

#877 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
              • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

I love this I think it would be pretty down the length of a table and with white rose petals spread throughout them with some candles...!!!

Camera roll 3 021.JPG

#878 Jwed12

Jwed12
                • 251 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:05 PM

Ohh...I like the idea of the flower petals. I didn't even think of that. The vases will also be lots cheaper if you're thinking of bringing them down with you. Do I hear Michael's calling??? :)

#879 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:17 PM

Don't forget your coupons!!!!!!!!

Ohh...I like the idea of the flower petals. I didn't even think of that. The vases will also be lots cheaper if you're thinking of bringing them down with you. Do I hear Michael's calling??? :)

#880 Jwed12

Jwed12
                    • 251 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

Oh for sure. Did I tell you about the app????? It's the best thing ever because unlike the coupons, they don't take it from you! I literally went to the same Michael's probably three times in one week with the same "coupon" on my phone, and it worked every time. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users