• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#691 bride3183

bride3183
  • 173 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:03 PM

Those are very pretty too!

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

I love both of these centerpieces.... I have not even discussed centerpieces yet with my wedding coordinator! I havent thought about the finer details!

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#692 aquamaniac

aquamaniac
    • 239 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

Ok, serious newbie here, so this may be a dumb question. But do any of the Mexico all inclusive resorts include centerpieces in the wedding packages, or is that something we need to plan to bring?

#693 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

You would have to check the wedding packages.  Each resort is different.  From what I have experienced looking at different places in Jamaica and the DR most included one floral centrepiece for your signing table that would then be moved to your head table or wherever you liked.  If you wanted additional centrepieces that was extra.  We are going to use mine and my bridesmaids bouquets to double as centrepieces.  Makes no sense for them to just sit on the table through dinner and reception so may as well have them do double duty!!!!

Originally Posted by aquamaniac 

Ok, serious newbie here, so this may be a dumb question. But do any of the Mexico all inclusive resorts include centerpieces in the wedding packages, or is that something we need to plan to bring?

#694 Brenners

Brenners
        • 807 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

Some will include them as part of the wedding package that you choose.  Each resort is different though.  Which resorts are you considering?

Originally Posted by aquamaniac 

#695 Avens

Avens
          • 576 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

I know the Barcelo includes a carved fruit sort of centerpiece with theirs.  I found this picture on the internet from a Barcelo Bride, I think thats what it is!

#696 redginger

redginger
            • 360 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for sharing these, Ishaef. I really like these centerpieces and would like to see if my hotel can replicate something similar. What are yute overlay...are those bamboo baskets?

Originally Posted by lshaef 

Here are a few pictures from my wedding.  The postcards in the wine bottles are vintage postcards of places that my husband and I have traveled together.  My brother in law found them and then he also created the seating place cards with the same photo so each table was a "destination".  Loved it!  Made it more special that he did it for us.  I brought the blue mason jars with me and candle votives.  Eventos Euphoria supplied the yute overlay and the centerpieces which I was really pleased with.  We got married on Saturday and the centerpieces still looked gorgeous Tuesday night when we left and it was 93 degrees and humid the day we got married. 

_MG_6279.jpg_MG_6275.jpg_MG_6292.jpg

#697 deniden

deniden
              • Site Supporter
              • 355 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
              • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

These are my centerpieces for my April 2012 wedding, thanks to Marvin from Maya Diseno florist!

centerpiece $65.jpg

#698 Maritza919

Maritza919
              • 421 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

These are my centerpieces for my April 2012 wedding, thanks to Marvin from Maya Diseno florist!

centerpiece $65.jpg

Beautiful centerpiece!

#699 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

Beautiful colors!

Originally Posted by deniden 

centerpiece $65.jpg

#700 mishele81

mishele81
                  • 202 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

Love the postcard idea with the wine bottle!!

Originally Posted by redginger 

Thanks for sharing these, Ishaef. I really like these centerpieces and would like to see if my hotel can replicate something similar. What are yute overlay...are those bamboo baskets?

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users