Post your centerpieces here

Just like Jen1407 stated above, I am going to use my bridesmaid bouquets and the centerpieces.  The resort is charging me $75/centerpiece and the same for the bouquet, so I am splitting the baby and their going to serve double duty.  So, here are the bouquet ideas I'm planning on using and then transferring them into the centerpiece vases.  The crystals on the sticks will be pearls instead and the fabric color will actually be a charcoal color.  Our colors are eggplant, charcoal (dark gray), and cream.  Sorry if the pictures are large.

1000x500px-LL-170eb6ce_bridesmaids bouquet.jpg1000x500px-LL-6cad1314_small centerpiece.jpg

Originally Posted by simplnsweet View Post

Carolina...great job! so pretty. How many glass vases do you need to transport? lots of bubble pack and clothing helps. You may need to bring a couple extra just incase. I am using acrylic bowls but that is what I would do if I were taking glass down. I am sure you will get some recommendations from recently married brides.

I am probably bringing my own vases too and I never even thought about bringing extras just in case- GREAT idea!!! It is def going to a bit*h getting them all down there!!! :(

Hi Ladies

The FI and I did some sample centerpiece runs last night. i think I overloaded his brain LOL

The blue ones will be for the rectangular head table (2 on head table) and the green ones will be for the round guest tables(1 per table). Please let me know what you think! Honestly!

Can't decide on the flower candle tealight holders or just the plain tealight holders with the blue placemat!! Not sure if it's too much blue with the flower tealight holders. FYI my colors are blue and green LOL

dresses and centerpiece trials 033.JPG

dresses and centerpiece trials 039.JPG

There will be white linen tableclothes below each centerpiece.

Now the guest round table ones

dresses and centerpiece trials 034.JPG

Each one cost under 10$ a piece which beats the 65$ they wanted to charge me for centerpieces from the hotel.

Thanks Ladies! Everyone here has been so inspiring!

Originally Posted by lyndsay_h View Post

Ours will look pretty much like this, it's something my mom had seen online.  We will be bringing the lanterns and seashells and a plastic dish to have it all sit in, then will rent the vases and get the flowers when we get there.

pictures - Centerpiece.jpg

I really like your centerpieces. If you are looking for the lanterns, I saw them at Bowring on the weekend, very similar for $4.99 each. They even come with a lemonade mix, so you could use those as favours?

Here were our centerpieces.  We ordered them through Deco Cancun along with our lounge furniture set-up and just gave the pink ice rocks and submersible pink LED ligths to our wedding coordinator and she had Deco Cancun add them (I had already asked Deco Cancun if they would put them in the vases if I provided them).  We loved how they looked at night! 

VPwed-691.jpg

Vgirl- If you don't mind me asking, how much did Deco Cancun charge you to make each centerpiece? I have kind of a specific idea in mind and I'm looking for a way to execute it.

Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post

Here were our centerpieces.  We ordered them through Deco Cancun along with our lounge furniture set-up and just gave the pink ice rocks and submersible pink LED ligths to our wedding coordinator and she had Deco Cancun add them (I had already asked Deco Cancun if they would put them in the vases if I provided them).  We loved how they looked at night! 

VPwed-691.jpg

Originally Posted by simplnsweet View Post

vgirl17, those look fantastic!   where did you pick up the pink LED lights?  I would be interested in turqoise colored ones.

Thanks!  I actually bought the LED lights off of eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/12-Submersible-Battery-LED-15-Light-Pink-/370382989456?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0 .  They are actually really cheap but made a huge impact on the tables :)