Jump to content

Photo

Post your centerpieces here


  • Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#371 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
  • Jr. Member
  • 184 posts

    Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

    i thing its best to keep it simple

    #372 L&J

    L&J
    • Jr. Member
    • 153 posts

      Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

      I would really like to have white & speckled pink cymbidium orchids but after I found out the price of I'm considering other options.

      We have long tables so I'll need 3 vases per table.

      My current inspiration is the center tall vase so we would only need 6 flowers a table

      Click the image to open in full size.

      or arrangements of the less expensive dendrobium orchids.


      Click the image to open in full size.
      Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

      #373 Princess J

      Princess J
      • Jr. Member
      • 424 posts

        Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by L&J
        I would really like to have white & speckled pink cymbidium orchids but after I found out the price of I'm considering other options.

        We have long tables so I'll need 3 vases per table.

        My current inspiration is the center tall vase so we would only need 6 flowers a table

        Click the image to open in full size.

        or arrangements of the less expensive dendrobium orchids.


        Click the image to open in full size.
        Very cute! Which florist are you going with in JA?
        50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

        #374 L&J

        L&J
        • Jr. Member
        • 153 posts

          Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:59 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Princess J
          Very cute! Which florist are you going with in JA?
          I've been talking to Rosemarie @ Floral Fantasy. She's been great and really quick with responses.

          Floral Fantasy; Flowers for All Occasions from Negril, Jamaica
          Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

          #375 MayanLily

          MayanLily
          • Jr. Member
          • 316 posts

            Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:58 PM

            Is everyone renting centerpiece supplies or are you bringing them down? Honestly, I wasn't thinking I would even do centerpieces. I figure a beach front wedding would be beautiful enough... lol maybe i'm delusional! Is that tacky?
            Aly

            #376 carolina24

            carolina24
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,573 posts

              Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:41 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MayanLily
              Is everyone renting centerpiece supplies or are you bringing them down? Honestly, I wasn't thinking I would even do centerpieces. I figure a beach front wedding would be beautiful enough... lol maybe i'm delusional! Is that tacky?
              i think that you should have some type of centerpiece, just nothing too busy so that it doesn't take away from the beauty of the enviornment.

              we're doing some simple candles with sand and shells/rocks. the chair sashes match the BMs dress color so that will make things pop. good luck!

              #377 angie8119

              angie8119
              • Jr. Member
              • 198 posts

                Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

                Here are a few pics of my centerpeieces. I used Grande Garden and this was the absolute best decision. She was completely attentive to my busy schedule in the months leading and noted every detail I had mentioned. I did a fair amount of research and no florist gave me better customer service. My inspiration was 100% from the brides on this site- thank you to all!!!!

                Click the image to open in full size.

                Click the image to open in full size.

                #378 Leez309

                Leez309
                • Jr. Member
                • 186 posts

                  Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

                  There are so many great ideas on here. I'll have to see about enlisting my guests help to get some of this stuff down there :)

                  #379 KGirl99

                  KGirl99
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 189 posts

                    Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:08 AM

                    I got this first picture from the Palace Resorts website. Oddly enough, they tell me that they did not do this centerpiece so I requested Lily from DecoCacun if she is able to do this for me.

                    Click the image to open in full size.


                    Since I will be having three long tables with about 10 people per table, I will be doing those at the center and have one of these centerpieces at the end of each side of the table.

                    Click the image to open in full size.

                    #380 StephyD

                    StephyD
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 342 posts

                      Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

                      [QUOTE=KGirl99;1290621]I got this first picture from the Palace Resorts website. Oddly enough, they tell me that they did not do this centerpiece so I requested Lily from DecoCacun if she is able to do this for me.

                      Click the image to open in full size.



                      I love this!!!! It's simple, yet so beautiful.



                      Do most of you bring down your centerpieces? What do most resorts offer?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users