1365 replies to this topic

#191 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:23 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
    Here is our first idea for the table. Lookign for feedback please! Excuse the ugly white sheet as we were usign it for a white table cloth, and the poor lighting it was early morning.

Here is the table with the invite (mock) and fans to show how it all ties in
    here are pics of my trial centerpiece...already cleared it with my WC at the resort so should be good to go :)

Click the image to open in full size.

These are pretty! I tried to do the sliced fruit/flower look over the weekend and couldn't get it figured out. I like the whole lemon & lime approach!
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#192 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:25 AM

I finally finished my blumeboxes! We have six of them that we will fill with orange and/or white callas and white roses.

"Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#193 hmj

hmj
      • 78 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

I love this thread! I think I've figured out what I want and I also posted it on the Barcelo Maya Thread. But anyway, here it is. My WC sent it to me for "inspiration"...and I love it so I want exactly that. I will be making the table runners in teal to match the BM dresses and I'm on the hunt for candle holders and floating starfish candles. (I've just started my hunt though, so hopefully I'll come up with something.) I plan on sending it all to the resort prior to the wedding--the WC said it'd be OK. I'm nervous, but I'm going to give it a whirl. Anyway, that's the current dilemma I'm dealing with, but at least I've found my centerpiece (I think).

#194 montegobay09

montegobay09
        • 832 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

I love this thread! Thank you so much for your ideas. I don't think I'm going to go through the trouble of making any for Jamaica but they'll certainly come in handy for my AHR!

#195 RRsmile

RRsmile
          • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

Hi there!! I love this centerpiece. Can you tell me wear your found the brown placemat? I'm not sure I'm searching for the right thing or in the right places...thanks!!

#196 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:02 AM

These were our final centerpieces. I loved them! My WC arranged them all.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#197 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
              • 668 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by neen
                here are pics of my trial centerpiece...already cleared it with my WC at the resort so should be good to go :)

I LOVE this! I wanted to do something like this but was informed that if I had the resort do the centerpieces we can only do flowers at $90 a pop!

Are you just brining the vases and they will supply the lemons and limes? I might push for that. :) Just curious- very elegant yet fun look.

#198 cancunbride

cancunbride
                • 531 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amyh

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

OMG......... u have the kissing balls and manzanilla branches.. I love love love ur centerpieces.

#199 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amyh

so pretty - i love your setup! who was your WC?

#200 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jess
                      so pretty - i love your setup! who was your WC?

Thank you. My WC is PrisarVallarta.com she is in Puerto Vallarta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users