Photo

Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1364 replies to this topic

#131 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

Love all the ideas ladies! Here is mine. Trying to keep it simple. I am shipping these to the caterer who will set it up for me. I wanted a candle but can't since it is on a yacht and real flowers were too expensive so I knew I was using silk petals and had to figure out what else to add to that besides candles and flowers. I like the silk flower in the water....maybe I can add something like that also. I don't want to buy or ship vases though. I wonder if there are any bar glasses that would work that the caterer may already have.

Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
    Our first baby (a...

#132 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:05 PM

this was mine

Click the image to open in full size.

#133 meagan

meagan
      • 133 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for all the great ideas! You all have inspired me to start thinking about what I want to do....

Off to Michaels...........

#134 ash0628

ash0628
        • 83 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

love these ideas i think i am going to mix some together and will post some trials!

#135 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jessyg20
            Well the boxes I ordered them from Blumebox.com...the flowers are Stardust Gyp-bleached from Michaels. I added the Satin Ribbon and the sugar starfish with a hot glue gun. These cardboard vases sure can save space in my luggage for more stuff. so I'm looking foward to pefecting this trial!
            I'm glad you liked it.

I love the blumebox idea. I just started thinking about what else I wanted to do for centerpieces. I already have clear glass starfish shaped tealight candle holders and small tealight candle holders also clear glass. The floral centerpieces the resort offers are pretty standard and big. I'm going to see if I can just get some flowers to put in a vase like this. I can't bring down anymore glass stuff as our carryon is full and we have to carry on our sand ceremony set. Cardboard would be great!

Has anyone ordered table runners? We will have 1-2 long rectagular tables with white table cloths. I think with only having the clear glass candle holders (at this point) I need to add some color to the tables.
            Michelle

#136 hanna

hanna
            • 223 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

I was thinking about adding a blue table runner, but that might end up being a lot of fabric to lug down there, so I think I will just do accent 1'x1' blue squares for under the candles and flowers. Trying to keep it simple with hurricane candle holder and some shells, sand and flower petals. I can't see how I can get all this stuff down there.

#137 lovely*bride

lovely*bride
              • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

what creative ideas ladies!

#138 Reba2009

Reba2009
                • 192 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:31 AM

Those were all awesome! Since we are having a 3 hour cocktail party, with over 40 guests, I have to go small since I am not sure how many tables we will have. Thanks for all the great ideas to work from!

#139 msasfraz

msasfraz
                  • 392 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

This is my table set up for Jamaica and then my centerpiece for AHR... adding seashells, crystals and flowers scattered around vase. Will have sand and seashells surrounding candle inside of vase instead of rose petals....

Attached Files

#140 Tamster808

Tamster808
                    • 193 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:18 PM

These are for the Welcome Dinner. I don not think I will be having any centerpieces for the reception since I don't want to lug all this stuff on a boat (cruise wedding). I was inspired by Tami (FoxyTV--- thanks)

I think this is the one we are going with. I like the height.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users