Jump to content

Photo

Post your centerpieces here


  • Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#1171 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
  • Jr. Member
  • 313 posts

    Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

    Hm.  I need some kind of table runner I think!  Any good places you girls suggest to look?



    #1172 shan0487

    shan0487
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

    Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

    Here are my centerpieces from my wedding.  My bridesmaids bouquets were the centerpieces and I made/ brought the blumeboxes with me!

    ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777182&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65533&si=00409390326720130122000601693.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@69d81b60, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(7F037E9EE4A0))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.18 2013/01/29 06:25:00.488

    ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1066&rx=1600&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1066&px=1600&r=0&q=0&cb=16777144&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=0&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65505&si=00409390326720130122000637873.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@235f0b94, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAC5697500))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.80 2013/01/29 06:24:28.149



    #1173 LKocelko

    LKocelko
    • Jr. Member
    • 350 posts

      Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

      Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

      Hm.  I need some kind of table runner I think!  Any good places you girls suggest to look?

      We got ours from www.tableclothsfactory.com

       

      Runners are only $4, and we also bought our chair sashes from here.



      #1174 shan0487

      shan0487
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

      Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

      I got mine from efavormart.

      Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

      Hm.  I need some kind of table runner I think!  Any good places you girls suggest to look?



      #1175 jennifer8913

      jennifer8913
      • Jr. Member
      • 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

      Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

      I love the patterned overlay!!! never thought to do that! looks very elegant!

       

      Originally Posted by Aynat 

      This was my table decor:

      "ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

      Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)


      #1176 WeddingCancun

      WeddingCancun
      • Vendor
      • 210 posts

        Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

        Originally Posted by shan0487 

        Here are my centerpieces from my wedding.  My bridesmaids bouquets were the centerpieces and I made/ brought the blumeboxes with me!

        ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777182&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65533&si=00409390326720130122000601693.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@69d81b60, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(7F037E9EE4A0))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.18 2013/01/29 06:25:00.488

        ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1066&rx=1600&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1066&px=1600&r=0&q=0&cb=16777144&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=0&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65505&si=00409390326720130122000637873.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@235f0b94, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAC5697500))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.80 2013/01/29 06:24:28.149


        very colorful and beautiful combination!

         

        orange alstroemeria, red ginger, bird of paradise, yellow gerbera daisies and lilies with goldenrod wedding centerpiece


        We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?


        #1177 Billandstina

        Billandstina
        • Jr. Member
        • 396 posts

          Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

          So has anyone found the Moroccan themed lanterns that plack flat yet?

          #1178 avonladee

          avonladee
          • Newbie
          • 110 posts

            Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

            Originally Posted by RNtoBe 

            I love this, it looks awesome!!

            I love it too!



            #1179 anisha

            anisha
            • Newbie
            • 49 posts

              Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

              Wow this thread is full of so many great ideas!  Thanks ladies!



              #1180 TropicalBride10

              TropicalBride10
              • Newbie
              • 55 posts
              • Wedding Location:TBD
              • LocationSouth Florida

              Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

              Originally Posted by Billandstina 

              So has anyone found the Moroccan themed lanterns that plack flat yet?

              Hi Billandstina!!

               

              Congrats on your engagement!

               

              I have found a website where you can buy the same beautiful Moroccan lanterns for a very reasonable price!

               

              You can find them here

               

              Kelsey






              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users