Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#1131 acd8809

acd8809
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by TropicalBride10 

My fiance and I are OBSESSED with branch, lantern, and submerged orchid centerpieces and they look great with our flower choices :)

Tropical outdoor wedding decor blue orchid centerpiecesGlass globes filled with water, silver thread and orchid heads are placed on LED light coasters. Great centerpiece for evening wedding. I love the silver thread.kind of similar to oursGorgeous colorsBranch centerpieces.Manzanita Tree & Blue Dendrobium Orchiddream wedding decor #wedding#Orchids #succulents and #driftwoodwith romantic lanterns!

Dear Tropical Bride10,

Lots of lovely centerpiece ideas here -- you are very creative!   I am also obsessed with using lanterns in my centerpieces at OCT in May 2013.  love, love, love lanterns and have been combing the Internet for the metal scrollwork lanterns in your last photo with limited success.  Where did you find these lovely treasures?  The shiny silver lanterns in the first photo would work, too.  My email is acd8809@yahoo.com.  Any info you may be able to provide is much appreciated!  Thanks!

#1132 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Allieh, I absolutely love your centerpieces!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1133 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by acd8809 

Dear Tropical Bride10,

Lots of lovely centerpiece ideas here -- you are very creative!   I am also obsessed with using lanterns in my centerpieces at OCT in May 2013.  love, love, love lanterns and have been combing the Internet for the metal scrollwork lanterns in your last photo with limited success.  Where did you find these lovely treasures?  The shiny silver lanterns in the first photo would work, too.  My email is

Sorry if I don't know where you can purchase these gorgeous treasures, we just love them too!!!

For more ideas and inspiration, please visit: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Best wishes,

#1134 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
      • 562 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
      • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by heather1214 

I've been playing around a bit with the table decor..  We are set on the centerpieces (first picture), and runners, but I'm not sure if I like the Pink napkin in the glass with a white menu card, or vice versa... what are your thoughts ladies?? (and thats obviously NOT our centerpiece in the last 2 pictures, just some vase I had laying around)

I like the pink napkins on the plates with the white menu cards. It all looks fab! Congrats to you!!

#1135 TropicalBride10

TropicalBride10
      • 55 posts
      • Wedding Location:TBD
      • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

For everyone who is interested in the scrollwork lanterns, they are actually called Moroccan lanterns and they come in various styles, colors, and sizes. There are several wholesale websites on the internet that sell these lovely lanterns and you can buy them in bulk for a reasonable price. If anyone has any questions then you can email me at kelseyfrazier2010@gmail.com :)

#1136 PatriciaBrown

PatriciaBrown
      • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Great ideas guys! I am a soon to be bride and I am planning to have this type of wedding centerpiece. :)

#1137 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
        • Vendor
        • 210 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hello all!

What a great topic! This time i want to show you a few centerpieces, my favorite ones.

purple dendrobium orchids with green & fiucsa pommanders, nice combination! don't you think?  it really pops up

deluxe centerpiece with combination of dendrobium orchids and phaleanopsis orchids, so pretty

an original centerpiece with palm shell and deluxe white and purple flowers

elegant and simple centerpiece with white iris and a touch of dendrobium orchids

Hope you like them, if you want to see more ideas , please visit www.weddingcancun.mx

Do you prefer tall centerpieces or small ones?

Saku

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#1138 Stephanie072007

Stephanie072007
          • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Seeing as our wedding was in Mexico, I decided to make tissue paper flowers for our centerpieces and napkin rings (people ended up wearing the flowers as the night wore on and the tequila flowed). I'm sure I saved some money, but it was pretty time consuming to make the flowers in the months before the wedding. I bought some cheap vases and margarita pitchers at an awesome glass store in Playa Del Carmen, then picked up limes at a local farmers market. 700 700

I love this! My colors are the same so I may have to use this idea, so cute!

24 guests booked

#1139 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
            • Vendor
            • 210 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Akumal Bride 

Seeing as our wedding was in Mexico, I decided to make tissue paper flowers for our centerpieces and napkin rings (people ended up wearing the flowers as the night wore on and the tequila flowed). I'm sure I saved some money, but it was pretty time consuming to make the flowers in the months before the wedding. I bought some cheap vases and margarita pitchers at an awesome glass store in Playa Del Carmen, then picked up limes at a local farmers market.

wow i loved the 1st picture! those colors are really vibrant and beautiful

it brings the feeling of spring. Thanks for sharing

Grisell

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#1140 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
              • 313 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

I just bought these standing picture frames from ikea.  I'm trying to think of ways to spruce them up a bit to go on the dinner tables.  Any ideas are welcome!

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users