Photo

Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1365 replies to this topic

#1091 sun surf sand

sun surf sand
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

I love, love these beachy bottles. I ordered the bottles from http://www.lunabazaar.com/ and the seashells actually I ended up just buying from Michaesl.  Super easy project , I just glue gunned the seashell into the bottles and then glue gunned the wrap around the neck to cover up the excess glue.  I am a little nervous on how they are going to hold up on the trip down but they seem pretty sturdy.  Hopefully they will be ok if I split them up into different ppl’s carry on bags.  This is my rough idea of what the tables will look like

#1092 shes2013

shes2013
    • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

Love these!! Great job!

Originally Posted by sun surf sand 

I love, love these beachy bottles. I ordered the bottles from http://www.lunabazaar.com/ and the seashells actually I ended up just buying from Michaesl.  Super easy project , I just glue gunned the seashell into the bottles and then glue gunned the wrap around the neck to cover up the excess glue.  I am a little nervous on how they are going to hold up on the trip down but they seem pretty sturdy.  Hopefully they will be ok if I split them up into different ppl’s carry on bags.  This is my rough idea of what the tables will look like

#1093 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

#1094 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
        • 159 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

All are beautiful! Getting so many inspiration for my centerpiece!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

Hello Planning Ladies,

I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorite set-ups, hope you enjoy these ideas:

Happy Planning!!!

#1095 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
          • 159 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Cute! Love it!

#1096 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by MsKenyaF 

All are beautiful! Getting so many inspiration for my centerpiece!

Happy to offer inspiration MsKenyaF!!

Best wishes planning your I-do's :)

#1097 babestaaa

babestaaa
              • 212 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

Here are my centerpieces by Eventos Euforia's team coordinated by Denise Courtney. The last pic is more true to color because they are black magic roses. different sizes/heights.

Our sweetheart table.

#1098 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
                • 159 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

LOVE YOUR CENTERPIECES!

Originally Posted by babestaaa 

Here are my centerpieces by Eventos Euforia's team coordinated by Denise Courtney. The last pic is more true to color because they are black magic roses. different sizes/heights.

Our sweetheart table.

#1099 skehoe

skehoe
                  • Huddler
                  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

Those are gorgeous! I just attended a wedding this past weekend with black magic roses and I fell in love with them, fabulous choice!

I posted an article with some of these fantastic centerpieces in case it might help/inspire new brides for their destination wedding. Plus it's just so much fun to look at all these amazing centerpieces! Read the article here, I hope you enjoy it :-)

#1100 EJ4ever

EJ4ever
                    • 13 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

Thanks for the article!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users