bethtamar

Post your centerpieces here

Ha! I had to laugh - Fi brought home this EXACT flower arrangement as a thank you for me last week and I thought "that would be a cute centrepiece"!  It's been on the table for nearly a week and still looks great! I wonder if we live near by??

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

I actually saw this in.....wait for it....the grocery store last week! I thought I wanted tall vases with a floating tiger lily, but I'm beginning to really like this. It's simple, it would definitely be cheap, and we could have them down the entire length of the table. I'd also accent with some tealight candles.

What do you think? Too small? It's one floating rose, and I love the orange ribbon around it. :)

Camera roll 3 021.JPG

mine will look something like this, except on a chocolate brown tablecloth with red napkins to make the red roses pop more, Not sure if this is the final idea but somewhat along these lines

DSC00966.JPGDSC00967.JPG

sounds cool but I would be worried about flies etc.. unless they had it covered for an outside event... pretty neat still

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

Has anyone seen the new "thing" for centerpieces? A cake?? And your guests cut their own pieces?!?!?

I love love the first pic!! It looks so Tropical!! I get to visit with my florist in April~~~

Originally Posted by muzikgrrl View Post

Here are the mock ups my florist sent to me...  Each table will have a different arrangement.

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

That would be a negative on our part... heck we are having a hard enough time trying to pick one cake... LOL

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

I think it's so weird!! I wanted to know if anyone is trying it out!!