bethtamar

Post your centerpieces here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasAshli View Post
Well, FI just got home and he likes the ribbon. Our colors are shades of lime - from light (meat of the lime) to dark (like the peal). A green placemat was too much, so we went with the light blue (kinda like the water).

Click the image to open in full size.

I kinda like the ribbon now too. What does everything else think?
LOVE LOVE LOVE this centerpiece. My color is red though so I will have to get creative but this is perfect for what I am looking for!!!! Thanks!

Well I guess I have never posted mine in here, oops! We did alternating short/tall.

Menus and place cards by the talented Mishka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
Well I guess I have never posted mine in here, oops! We did alternating short/tall.
I absolutely love every detail at your wedding Kate.com! I think I've looked at your photos a million times- it is how I found Mishka, and one of the weddings that made me want to book Elizabeth so bad! I actually saw your wedding photos on her blog before I even knew about BDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTrunck View Post
I absolutely love every detail at your wedding Kate.com! I think I've looked at your photos a million times- it is how I found Mishka, and one of the weddings that made me want to book Elizabeth so bad! I actually saw your wedding photos on her blog before I even knew about BDW
Thank you so much! It was really fun... Mishka and Elizabeth are fabulous to work with! Now I can't wait to see your pictures:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
Thank you so much! It was really fun... Mishka and Elizabeth are fabulous to work with! Now I can't wait to see your pictures:)
Unfortunately, I'm not going to have the full Mishka experience- but I AM getting her maracas and I can't wait to see them and meet Elizabeth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTrunck View Post
Unfortunately, I'm not going to have the full Mishka experience- but I AM getting her maracas and I can't wait to see them and meet Elizabeth!
I didn't have the full Mishka experience either, it's ok! She made our maracas, placecards and menus only. I was working on the menus but was traveling a TON for work and mentioned that it was stressing me out so she took over!
Elizabeth is a big sweetheart:) Good luck with everything! It'll be here before you know it.

These are my centerpieces that we used for our Mexico reception:

Freeze dried rose petals from flyboynaturals.com with tea lights from pier one.

These are the ones from my AHR:

This one has sand in the bottom (we bought a big bag from the hardware store), candles from michael's, and pre-filled votives from hobby lobby with bright orange and fuchsia rose petals.

We wanted to vary it up so on half of the tables we had these tall centerpieces with sea shells in the bottom with a light and drowned gladiola blooms. Surrounded by petals and votives.

This was my inspiration pic and I think it turned out even better!! I was so pleased!!