bethtamar

Post your centerpieces here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessyg20 View Post
Ladies, I've been dreading having to tak glass centerpieces to Punta Cana, so I'm experimenting. this is my latest trial...Blum box..easy to fold, made out of cardboard. (Disregard the candles)
Click the image to open in full size.
LOVE - the blumebox! We are using them too! Those came out really nice - I like the starfish. Did it fold up well even after you decorated them - with the decorations on?

It did fold, but I would do the set up at Punta cana because those starfishes are bit delicate. Adding the ribbon was really easy using my small glue gun.

Those were my thoughts exactly! I think we are going to do white roses with the same colored blumeboxes as jessy has. I'll have to find a ribbon that matches. I keep going back and forth on the starfish. Should I just take the glue gun and glue them on there? They are really cute and it adds to the beachy theme.

celina, where did you get the blumeboxes?

Celina- From what I've read on here, starfish are so fragile. While I agree that they look great on the blumebox, do you really want to waste time in paradise by glueing things? You could always take them and if it doesn't work out, then no worries! I think it would look pretty still without them. Or maybe there's something else we could think of that would add a bit more to the design instead of unpredictable starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
celina, where did you get the blumeboxes?
I haven't ordered them yet - I was just going to order them from Blumebox wedding centerpieces, table decorations, place card holders, flower vases and potted plants

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Celina- From what I've read on here, starfish are so fragile. While I agree that they look great on the blumebox, do you really want to waste time in paradise by glueing things? You could always take them and if it doesn't work out, then no worries! I think it would look pretty still without them. Or maybe there's something else we could think of that would add a bit more to the design instead of unpredictable starfish.
Nah - I don't want to waste time glueing. Plus - they might think my gluegun is a real gun and it might be a security nightmare! LOL! AnyhowI could just add a little tag with our names or whatever - that would be cute too!