My OOT/Welcome Reception Cups

Hi Ladies:

So excited. While shopping at Walmart, I found these plastic cups for 87cents! There are from Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" Party theme package...I grabbed all 21 on the shelf...then later I googled to see if I could purchase more and I found them on SALE for 50cents at PARTY CITY!!! I also was able to get free shipping. I love them b/c they combine all the colors I will be using, my fave color is orange and there are no trademark photos from the show on the cups. They even have a paisley and lotus flower design! It was meant to be hehe...one of my 'Senoritas' suggested I use them for my Welcome Reception. 

Question, the ONLY thing that bothers me about these cups is the bar code...any suggestions for covering that up? I was thinking of doing a label of either our logo or individual guest names (I think it will be cute to see guests using them around the resort...) but am unsure since there are so many funky colors and designs...not sure a white label would look nice and a clear label will definitely not stand out.

As a refresher, I am having a Catholic and Hindu wedding in Playa Del Carmen next year September...I wanted to go with a fiesta theme (with a caribbean spin) for the welcome party...

Here's our logo, which is actually still a work in progress...

LOGO

HinduMono2.jpg

Thanks for you help in advance...

OOT CUPS

OOT Cups

By the way, here's the link to the Party City "Wizards of Waverly Place" party section if anyone else is interested in getting these cups. I also purchased the napkins...

http://www.partycity.com/product/wizards+of+waverly+place+party+supplies.do

~ E

I love those cups.  I think they fit your theme perfectly!  I wouldn't really worry to much about the barcode.  With the vibrant colors it would be hard to add a white label, it would really stand out.  I think they look fine with the barcode!

Oh wow what a great find for those cups! The colors are so awesome, I think people would think you had them special ordered for the wedding! I honestly wouldn't worry about the barcode. They look great!

Cuz if you put a sticker with your logo there or anything.. it's in an awkward spot.. so I would just go with them!

Thanks for the tip about the receipt Gin! That is something I forget to do at times...

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles View Post

i love those ideas, i have found a ton of stuff online at walmart.com also at party city, target and many more things. i  have found to make sure the return policy what it is... sooo yeah make sure you read the back of your receipts.

Hi asiamarie, Thanks! I'm glad to be of help...party city is great when they have items on sale but usually tends to be on the pricey side so I suggest always searching other sites before clicking the purchase button at party city...

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 View Post

I absolutely love these cups and they go perfect with your colors and. They are awesome, I have never heard of party city, so thanks for the information

Thanks Ladies for your input! I am going to try <<inhale>> my best to take your advice and not worry (stress) about the silly barcode...I can be so picky at times...:)

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

I love those cups.  I think they fit your theme perfectly!  I wouldn't really worry to much about the barcode.  With the vibrant colors it would be hard to add a white label, it would really stand out.  I think they look fine with the barcode!

@ DramaticAnnie - knowing me, my family and friends would NOT put it past me to have items (even cups) special ordered...I'm that cuckoo about matching EVERYTHING!!! LOL!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

Oh wow what a great find for those cups! The colors are so awesome, I think people would think you had them special ordered for the wedding! I honestly wouldn't worry about the barcode. They look great!

Cuz if you put a sticker with your logo there or anything.. it's in an awkward spot.. so I would just go with them!

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Those cups are so cute, and I agree...I wouldn't worry at all about that bar code!