Sign in to follow this  
mrsbruff2b

Out of all the Palace Resorts, which one has the best beach?

We are staying at Moon Palace and will be heading to Le Blanc for the honeymoon, but I hear that Beach Palace has a nice beach area (less seaweed) than Moon Palace.  Is a day trip in order? =)

The Moon Palace beach is great... but there is sea weed on the beach. Here is a link a shoot at Moon Palace: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150167567514487.314165.18683524486&type=1 . Puerto Morelos area and Playa del Carmen area have the best beaches in my opinion.

Again... I tell people this all the time... the ocean may move sea weed from one spot to another on any given day! 

Best of luck with all your planning!

As a quick image list to a bunch of resorts here in the Mayan Riviera, have a look at this album list where you will find pictures from a lot of the main resorts: https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=18683524486

Lincoln

Thanks Lincoln.  Ya, I read that MP's beach has a lot of seaweed so I wanted to ask opinions here about the other Palace Resorts.  I heard Beach Palace and Sun Palace have nice beaches.

I have been to Aventura Spa and Cove Palace and they do not have any beaches whatsoever.  Moon Palace's beach is so-so, lots of seaweed. Le Blanc has a great beach but it is in the middle of a very busy Cancun strip. 

Originally Posted by leenancy View Post

I hear great things about the Aventura Spa Palace beach.

Oh thanks! Maybe I'm thinking of somewhere eslse.. ;)

Originally Posted by alison15 View Post

I have been to Aventura Spa and Cove Palace and they do not have any beaches whatsoever.  Moon Palace's beach is so-so, lots of seaweed. Le Blanc has a great beach but it is in the middle of a very busy Cancun strip.