Sheree10

Post Wedding: Thank You cards,Announcement cards, Photobooks

My husband and I recently celebrated our one year anniversary! Itâ€s so hard to believe that itâ€s already been that long.

I learned so much from the site and wanted to share some post wedding info.

I purchased several items after the wedding- thank you cards, announcement cards and parent/bridal party photobooks after extensive research from MANY companies. Hereâ€s a brief review on my experience with the products/ companies I chose to work with.

MPIX.com: I first heard about site from our wedding photographer who ordered our prints thru the company. I was pleased with the prints and checked out the site to find many more fantastic products.

Thank you cards- ( from mpix.com) “Folded Greeting cards†Excellent quality and reasonably priced. I ordered two sizes- 5x7 and 4x5.5. –You have the choice between three papers: stock, pearl, or linen. I got some stock and linen but liked the stock better because of the smoother finish.

We sent them to everyone who came to wedding or post wedding reception.

Annnouncement Cards: ( mpix.com)Given out to some friends/family/ coworkers who couldnâ€t come. Just included the pic of us and wedding date. I liked that it was very simple and I could just address an envelope and mail.

Photobook: (adoramapix.com) We have a gorgeous album from our photographer but I wanted to do something for our parents and bridal party. I did a lot of research- blurb, Kodak, shutterfly etc. I was looking for a high quality flush mount( or something close to it) that wasnâ€t hundreds of dollars.

I was extremely pleased with the quality of book. It took some time, about 1-2 weeks for me to actually organize the album (busy with work). I used the pictures from our photographer.

The company has regular sales so you can make a book and see if a sale comes around. I went on youtube and did a search “adorama pix and photobooksâ€- you can get a taste of how the book looks.

My parents got the 10x8 (36 pgs.) and bridal party 8x8 book (14pgs)

My only issue with the photobook is the last page- you can see ridges where cover is mounted to print.

But overall extremely happy with the photobook and will order from them again!

Shipping with both companies was USPS which I personally prefer over other options.