Photo

My AMAZING and unique "THANK YOU CARDS" - UPDATE (with Pics)

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#41 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

Very nice. I hope everyone enjoys themselves at our wedding as much as it looks like ur guests did!

#42 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
    • 164 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

These are great!  Looks like y'all had a great time!  I think I will definitely have to steal this idea!  Thanks for sharing :)

#43 nadennec

nadennec
      • 215 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

This is such a great idea! I love this, and it's well worth sending this to all of the people who made it to your wedding. What a great way to say thank you to them!

Nadenne C

#44 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
        • 283 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

This is such a special way to thank your guests!!!  FI and I were talking about a way to do it with pictures, create a card of such, but this is far better and REALLY inexpensive!!!  Thank you so much for posting, I LOVE the idea and like the other 20+ brides who have commented before me, I too will be stealing your idea!!! 

#45 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:49 AM

Wow!!! I wonder how often that happens as that is about the same as a thankyou card and so much more meaningful!!!! I hope they are that inexpensive when we do them!

Originally Posted by Tlseege 

I actually went and checked some of the options out on MyPublisher (I have used them for personal projects a lot, but never seen the minis).  They are 75% off right now, so only 62 cents for the minis.  I printed one out so that I can show my future brides.  I think these are SUPER cute thank you ideas.  Great thinking!

In total with shipping it cost me $1.61 for a book.  I don't think that's bad at all! 

#46 simba1234

simba1234
            • 179 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Wow!!! I wonder how often that happens as that is about the same as a thankyou card and so much more meaningful!!!! I hope they are that inexpensive when we do them!

They have these promotions ALL the time!  Just sign up for their newsletter and they'll email you everytime they have a promotion.  Sometimes they have as much as 75% off!! Right now they have a buy one, get one free promotion so if you buy 30 books, you only pay for 15 and get the other half free.  That's the deal I got when I bought mine but then the following week they had a 65% off deal which kind of ticked me off:) 

#47 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

Any promotion is a great one!!!! I will have to sing up for the emails.  Have any Canadian Brides purchased these?  What is shipping like to Canada?

Originally Posted by simba1234 

They have these promotions ALL the time!  Just sign up for their newsletter and they'll email you everytime they have a promotion.  Sometimes they have as much as 75% off!! Right now they have a buy one, get one free promotion so if you buy 30 books, you only pay for 15 and get the other half free.  That's the deal I got when I bought mine but then the following week they had a 65% off deal which kind of ticked me off:) 

#48 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                • Site Supporter
                • 340 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

Absolutely AMAZING!! What a great idea!! I'm so happy you went through with your thought

#49 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:56 AM

This is amazing!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                    April 6, 2012

#50 niajs

niajs
                    • 214 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

Wow - I am so impressed! I'd never heard of mypublisher before and I've even found a mypublisher UK so I can do it - yey!

A couple of questions for you:

1. How did you get all of the little graphics in the background (the stamps and notecards etc)? Were they offered on the site or did you upload them yourself?

2. Were the photos your professional photos or did you just use ones that friends and family took over the week?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users