Photo

Arcade error message

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:04 AM

Everytime I get a new high score when playing Tetris, I get the following message after it attempts to submit my score:

Your score won't be stored in Database because the Arcade only saves users top score per Game.

What in the world does this mean? I only play once, usually when I first log in, and then I get the message. If I attempt to play the game again, I no longer get the message!

Any thoughts?
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:40 AM

The same thing happened to me last week. When I asked Tammy (the host) about it, she said that if you click "Remember Me" when you're logging in, that should do the trick. Let me know if it works!

#3 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lizz
        The same thing happened to me last week. When I asked Tammy (the host) about it, she said that if you click "Remember Me" when you're logging in, that should do the trick. Let me know if it works!
        Thanks, I'll try that and let you know!
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:41 AM

I haven't been able to have the Arcade store my scores ever. if I could figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'd be kicking some your ladies butts! :-)

#5 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:47 AM

hi girls...don't know if you figured it out yet...but the arcade only saves your score if you beat the high score....So lets say the high score is 75 you have to beat that score to have your score in there....

Also if you played once and didn't get the high score but beat someone elses score then it will show up....hope that makes sense :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users